Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? (917 Views)

I Need Help To Retrive My Imtoken Wallet / Is It Okay To Use Coinbase Wallet As A Nigerian / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by Nobledavid(f): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2019
If you have an imToken wallet
Then this is for you
The first 100 people to inbox me
I'll teach them how to get GCU for free
Then price goes back to 25k
Claim GCU now
Re: Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by Peaklane: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by Femtexdjohn1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yes
Re: Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by rexandyke(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
here is the link to get the offer https://auth.globalcurrencyunit.io/registration?code=fQ8taEtKcNo need to inbox anyone
Re: Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by Nobledavid(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
rexandyke:
here is the link to get the offer https://auth.globalcurrencyunit.io/registration?code=fQ8taEtKcNo need to inbox anyone
You are absolutely correct
But do you know the screat?
Well I've made the amount of naira I wanted so am going to tell you the screat.
They don't send activation emails.
So you can use your referrer link and fake as many referrer you want with any email at all
You can just write any rubbish and put "@gmail.com" and your referrer will count
And the referring of 8 people is only valid for 48 hours so if the 48 hours elapses then you have to create another account cause your referrer won't count no matter how many people use your link.
And mind you that you can only claim once with one Ecr20 wallet
Soyou have to create as many wallet as you can.
That's all
Any question?
Re: Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nobledavid:

You are absolutely correct
But do you know the screat?
Well I've made the amount of naira I wanted so am going to tell you the screat.
They don't send activation emails.
So you can use your referrer link and fake as many referrer you want with any email at all
You can just write any rubbish and put "@gmail.com" and your referrer will count
And the referring of 8 people is only valid for 48 hours so if the 48 hours elapses then you have to create another account cause your referrer won't count no matter how many people use your link.
And mind you that you can only claim once with one Ecr20 wallet
Soyou have to create as many wallet as you can.
That's all
Any question?
guy how do i create more eth account plz jor ansa needed asap.
Re: Do You Have An Imtoken Wallet? by Nobledavid(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
obingo25:
guy how do i create more eth account plz jor ansa needed asap.
If you have inToken wallet click the three horizontal link on the upper left side
You'll see the list of wallet you have then click on the setting symbol on the right upper side the you sell a plus sign at the right upper side click it and then select the wallet you want to create

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Builds A Sports Car In Naija / A Legitimate Way To Make 10k To 20k Weekly. / Kilenra - Is Forex Trading Legal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.