Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. (7531 Views)

Brand new in box UNLOCKED Blackberry Z30 phone SOLD OUT!!!! / SOLD OUT! US Used Unlocked Blackberry Q10 Verizon And At&t Complete In Box / Unlocked Blackberry Storm 9530 For Sale - Cracked Screen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
We are shipping BRAND NEW in the box Blackberry Torch (9800) and Bold (9700) from the United States.  These phones are unlocked and have never been activated yet.

This is a legitimate opportunity and we are a reputable company registered with the CAC of Nigeria.  We also have many references in Nigeria upon your request.  You can contact these individuals who have purchased various items from us from cellular phones, laptops, and studio equipment, to brand new 2010 vehicles in the past.  These prices will not last and are only for a limited time.

We guarantee our products and service and stand by this guarantee.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.  You can find the prices and images of the phones below.  All phones are BRAND NEW (still in the box) and unlocked and the prices include shipping to Nigeria

NO ONE WILL BEAT OUR PRICES.  I GUARANTEE IT!!!  Our phones come straight from a Blackberry distributor here in the U.S.

[list]
[li]The price for the Blackberry 9800 "Torch" is $485, (this includes shipping to Nigeria)[/li]
[li]The price for the Blackberry 9t00 "Bold" is $425, (this includes shipping to Nigeria)[/li]

[li]I challenge you to try and find a better deal within Nigeria, then decide for yourself if this is a good opportunity[/li]
[/list]

There is a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) of 50 units but we can work with you on this and sell in groups of 10 to you.  This MOQ is what the supplier requires to keep the phones at these prices.

Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 5:13am On Oct 22, 2010
For a limited time only. Order yours today!!!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
Fridays are my days. Make this your day too!!!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thank you all for your responses,

Keep them coming in.

We are responding to request within 24 hrs.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2010
Happy Tuesdays!!!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
Phones still available for orders of 10 or more.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by tyor: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
Oga, drop ur number or do we relate in the spiritual,
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Tyor,

Are you able to purchase 10 or more phones? If so, drop your number and I will call you from U.S. so look for an international number.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2010
Still here
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Been getting a ton of inquiries.

Please keep them coming!!!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Sixmartgp: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
Which kind 419 nigger be this?
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sixmartgp:

Which kind 419 nigger be this?

It's funny that you are trying to sell the same products for much more.  Do not hate or discourage others if you cannot match our prices.  Just do your own business and people will appreciate you.  When you make it your sole purpose to downplay (and with such harsh words as you've used) someone else or their business without verifying it yourself, you yourself end up looking like a fool and people will choose not to do business with you.

As for us, we are marketing to some of the top mobile phone carriers and they are showing great interest.  We also have found individuals who are interested as well.  This is not our first time selling in Nigeria and anyone who knows our company knows we are extremely honest and put customer service top in our business.  Our customers are ALWAYS well taken care of.

As for all of the rest of you who are serious, the phones are still available, ready to be ordered from our supplier once MOQ is met.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Sixmartgp
Furthermore, if you were a wise businessman, seeing that you are selling the same product, you would have inquired as to how you can purchase the phones yourself and resell for profit. Some people would rather pout, mope, and complain than take the time to realize a true opportunity.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Sixmartgp: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
First of all, there is nothing like a blackberry distributor in America. They have contract to sell their products through the mobile networks like Tmobile, At&t, Sprint and Verizon. That is why some phones come out on certain networks and some come out on others. Unless you dey refer to street hustlers who get the phones from where else. By the way niggi, the phone is $500 at the store plus 6%, 7% or 8% tax depending on the state and no AT&T store will sell to you unless you have an existing contract so people pawn it on the streets for $600 and above and sometimes $550 if lucky. So my guy, how are we supposed to pay you $400+ for the Blackberry torch, western union or some bank account somewhere in yankee. I am a wise businessman and I try my best to get the best price for anyone here. Do you see your words, registered CAC company but you are in Yankee. No email address or phone number to contact for the phones and ur ass has been the only posting here everyday for the past one week meaning no one dey send your side or nairaland customer has hollered. Take your 419 shit outta here man.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sixmartgp:

First of all, there is nothing like a blackberry distributor in America. They have contract to sell their products through the mobile networks like Tmobile, At&t, Sprint and Verizon. That is why some phones come out on certain networks and some come out on others. Unless you dey refer to street hustlers who get the phones from where else. By the way niggi, the phone is $500 at the store plus 6%, 7% or 8% tax depending on the state and no AT&T store will sell to you unless you have an existing contract so people pawn it on the streets for $600 and above and sometimes $550 if lucky. So my guy, how are we supposed to pay you $400+ for the Blackberry torch, western union or some bank account somewhere in yankee. I am a wise businessman and I try my best to get the best price for anyone here. Do you see your words, registered CAC company but you are in Yankee. No email address or phone number to contact for the phones and your backside has been the only posting here everyday for the past one week meaning no one dey send your side or nairaland customer has hollered. Take your 419 poo outta here man.

Okay seems you know it all. I don't know where to even begin with all of the error and assumptions. Have you taken the time to verify any of the claims you make? Have you taken the time to see if we are registered with the CAC? I take it no. You don't even know how processes work here in the U.S. Your first sentence is in such error to say there are no such things as distributors, have you ever been to U.S.?

I do fear you may be even giving your own clients wrongful information but someone like you has already convinced themselves that they know it all and their ways are right so therefore there is no need for me to waste my time and the time of others. I wish you all the best in your sales.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
And further more, another assumption you make is that we do not have bank accounts in Nigeria.  You see how can you state to be a wise business man when your first stance is one of outright doubt.  A wise business man takes everything as a grain of salt and then does his research before coming to a conclusion.  You are utterly in error.  Though my best wishes for you still stand.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by leye1234(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ poster
SIX has a point there as far as the price of (TOUCH). I was also wondering how you are able to sell the (TOUCH) sooooo Cheap. grin
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
Because here in the U.S. we have whats called a distributor for RIM which is the maker of Blackberry phones.  RIM itself will never go and sell these phones directly to mobile phone companies but instead employs these distributors to take it to the various carriers. 

So anyways, to answer your question the reason we are able to get the phones so cheap is because we are purchasing such a large quantity and from the distributor directly before it gets to the mobile phone company.  Usually when goods are purchased here in large qty you can realize huge savings.  Add that to the fact that we are able to purchase these units before the mobile carrier brands them then marks up the price, it is easy to see how we are able to get them so cheap. I hope this clarifies some questions you may have had.

Keep in mind we require a minumum order from our customers. Not everyone can meet this minimum and we understand this is not for everyone.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by leye1234(m): 1:01am On Oct 29, 2010
@ poster
Thanks for the enlightenment. grin
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2010
No problems my friend.  I am here to answer any questions and I know there will be doubts but I expect any serious person to ask all questions until they either know this is for them or they conclude it is not for them; just as you have.  Thanks once again!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2010
Looking for those who can move a large quantity of units.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2010
Thank you for all of you who have shown interest and have emailed us directly thus far. We look forward to working with you to build a mutually beneficial relationship.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 2:55am On Nov 01, 2010
Still looking for the right partners.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by oloriooko(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
Am in Abuja, please how can i get it?
I need the Torch asap!
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
@oloriooko

Have you noticed that we require a minimum order quantity? Because of the cheap prices, and due to the fact that our supplier is requiring us to obtain a minimum of 500 units in order to get our low rate, we can only sell these units in blocks of 50 units minimum.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2010
Happy Fridays grin grin grin
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by initialize(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
@pelly, if you are serious about sells or distribution here in NG, call me on 08080762473
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
@initialize,

Be expecting my call. It will be from a U.S. number.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ Initialize,

I tried calling you twice but you did not pick up your phone. I will text you and then wait for your call now.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ Initialize

What happened to you?  We waited all day for you to get onto chat as you said you would but we never saw you come on.
Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Pelpelly(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2010
Here is a copy of our CAC.

Now ask yourself how many people you are buying your products from have taken all necessary steps to be in compliance with the Nigerian Government? Well at Amana Global Services, we do everything necessary to remain legitimate.

Re: Unlocked Blackberry Torch (9800) And Bold (9700) Ships From U.S. by Lekoile: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
PelPelly,

Can you call me let us discuss some deals: 08025816900.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HTC One M8, M7,LG G3,Xperia z2,htc One Max,lg G Flex,lumia 1020,s4,s3,HTC 8x / 15watt 16inches Solar Rechargeable Fan 10,000 / Uk Used Ipad2 16gb Used Sim Card 3g Wifi Unlock, Ipad3,16gb Factory Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.