Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Please We Need A Patiner In Our Pure Water Business In Senegal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please We Need A Patiner In Our Pure Water Business In Senegal (1188 Views)

Packaged Water Business / Nafdac Requirement For Pure Water Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please We Need A Patiner In Our Pure Water Business In Senegal by otanu: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
my dear brothers and sisters is me still otanu. please i have seen to be 419 from the seen of some nairalanders but i am not. my problem have never been solved but still remain as it is. i know that Nigerians in Senegal cannot help cus i have tried them then i turn to Nigeria been my country but it seems the same. my business here in Senegal is lacking the transpotion side of it which mini truck will help out. i know that the way things are now if we pass this hot period without help of our own truck that will be in our reach all the time we need it the business will close. i know i have no other business here in Senegal than this water business. water business in Senegal is a Good business if you have the capacity of doing it. we need partnership that will help only a mini truck he or she will be part of the owner of gloire foods compagnie. if no help then it will be better for me to come down to Togo to do another business and close the water issue of Senegal. please help to make this good business to stay alive in Senegal GOD will bless you for that. thanks and be blessed.

Re: Please We Need A Patiner In Our Pure Water Business In Senegal by otanu: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2010
loading the water on a truck

(1) (Reply)

Plaster Of Paris (p.o.p) For Chalk Makers! / Please I Need Help - Anybody With Idea On How To Go About Weavon Business / Shoddy Gtbank Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.