Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits (50927 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / BBNaija: Twitter Users Slam Tacha For "Having Beauty Without Brains" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by leofab(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ru
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by Benzinoooo: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biggie did wat !

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by romeorailss: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Its obvious she is trying to copy cee cee. She is trying to model her game after cee cee but it might backfire. Cee Cee head strong.

Exactly bro . U get brain . Very obvious She's a CeeCee wannabe

Obviously trying to play the same tape ceecee played so that she can win viewers favour ... also one of the reasons I'm sure she hasn't unlocked her pants for any one grin cheesy

Ceecee wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by romeorailss: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Some of them don't play by the rules. It's understandable 'cause I wouldn't want to wear what I am not comfortable in. Tacha isn't smart enough. She thinks always being rebellious is a good thing. Weeks back, Mercy was given an outfit she wasn't comfortable in and what she did was to wear it for a while before going ahead to change into her preferred outfit. That was a smarter move.

Na ceecee she dey copy anti

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by raphy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
i don't know why some guys are just afraid to fhuck this girl smelly cunt
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by PapaAdanna: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
I hate her with passion
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by naijabioworth(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tacha's younger sister claims she can't be evicted from the show...see why!!
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
BBNaija this year don cast. Alot of events really overshadowed the show. From RUGA, to COZA, to Invictus, Siasia and Ekweremadu
#story.
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by meobizy(f): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
I hope she gets gifted clothes next week as a test. If she refuses those then the decision should remain final.
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by limitless777(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
alolokis:
Na this girl go collect this money

How and why in the freaking world will U say so.

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by Conceptz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
dingbang:
and even the ceecee didn't win... Make she dey there dey decieve herself.
Ceecee was the last lady standing then and considering the endorsement she's getting these days, I'll say she won more than what the winner (Miracle) won
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by Realfrankie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
She's just trying to copy C cee

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by flourishing247: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
jimkramar:
Her eviction is near by

Not possible. People are spending money voting her.
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by Petfadblog: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
https://sub4subvideobooster.page?amv=1&apn=sub4sub.video.booster&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sub4subvideobooster.page%2F%3FUser_id%3D3619D017-DA84-4FD4-80A4-95A7D0CDE94C

Sub for sub
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by BENEAMATA: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
ComeAndobo:
Its obvious she is trying to copy cee cee. She is trying to model her game after cee cee but it might backfire. Cee Cee head strong.
i havn't followed this years' edition like the last but , while i admit cee-c is not my cup of tea , don't you think it's folly for tacha to model her gameplan like cee-c's ? i mean the latter has more sense than replying "cee c " thrice to question about a winners' characteristics !

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 19, 2019
watch this trending celebrity challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp92GbUFCHg

visit https://aprokogist247.com.ng/ for the latest trending News from Nigeria and around the world
Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by poshbrave(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2019
But dis shd not be d ryt person to win d show lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by nns74: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
OOM..BOOM...BOOM..ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOOSING..YOU CAN TRY HERE AND SEE CHANGES..100%..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING IN THIS SEASON..DONT LET YOUR MIND DECEIVED YOU..BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits by Petfadblog: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / Ladies Drink To Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.