Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu (17148 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by 27Pushing30: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

That's why you keep getting shitty leaders. Your leaders are the most confused and ineffective on the country.
How effective are the Igbo leaders?

Please do not deceive yourself , 99% of Igbo businessmen/women made their money through their individual hustle (whether criminal or legally) not by tapping into policies of any government of the 5 Igbo states.

Violence is never a sign of good behavior ... go and read up on MLK Jnr.

Any leader telling you violence is the way ... be scared of such a fellow

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Awe4luv(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
hmm....Canada my dream land....I really wish I could get someone that would help me to get there.....it's not about the money even though I don't have that much but I think I have saved enough to get me there with a help from Godsent human.....please help me if God is touching Ur heart....I only need a legit connect ahbeg...help a brother ooooooo in whatever way U can.....if U invite me over I will be glad, U have nothing to be scared of as am a responsible person could drop U all my details to check, permanent resident, tourism...anyhow...biko
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Shekochild: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
The last time I checked, violent can never solve a problem. You can't use fire to quench fire...

Besides, I thought Biafra was self determination, but now what I see is self destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Simbrixton(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

That's why you keep getting shitty leaders. Your leaders are the most confused and ineffective on the country.
god bless you son today is the last time I insult igbos online very rugged move
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:
Yorubas in Germany should invite Tinubu for a "harmless" new yam festival in Germany next week grin
The corrupt drug baron is just shameless. Yoruba's worship drug peddlers like Tinubu and Kashamu.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Pedro334(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
The attacked and the attackers mission is inconclusive.....
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Guestlander:

What you are saying is that if I see these people in a foreign country I should just beat them up even though none of them have been convicted of any crimes anywhere. But I should just go ahead and beat them up because that is what an ipob would do?
And this is how you want to run your Biafra? No wonder the man was wearing his coat of arms.
Tinubu forfeited $460k for drug peddling in Chicago.
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by ezenna191(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
mgbadike81:
Story for the gods by political jobbers, he went to Germany to eat new yam when he has been silent on the issues at home, he got what he deserved.
This is ignorance at its peak. What is the relationship between the new yam festival and the despicable character of those miscreants?

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by ideatoprince18(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
mgbadike81:
Story for the gods by political jobbers, he went to Germany to eat new yam when he has been silent on the issues at home, he got what he deserved.

Are you normal at all?? .... why can't this useless IPOB go down to Abuja and confront Buhari the way Shi'ite are doing ..... IPOB are a bunch of cowards including you

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Elliot2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
kunmiiii:
Anyone that supports what the bunch of misguided and lawless people did obvioisly has a young and impressionable mind, being ignorant and angry is a lethal combination and will only get them estranged from anyone willing to help their cause.
I support it very well.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:
I disagree with this report. angry

They are not igbos.

They are actually either afonjas or fulani herdsmen disguising as igbos sponsored by buhari to smear our igbo blodas.

All igbos know ipob is a peaceful organisation and no true igbo will condemn anything done by ipob because their actions are ordained by god nnamdi kanu. undecided

What is do you?

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Elliot2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:
Am Igbo, but, I won't support this. You lot have clearly divided the Igbo ideology. We are divided now. We always claim bravery, but end up being the foolish ones. Why must we be the first to strike? Are we the only people impoverished?

If Ekweremadu can be treated like this, that means BIAFRA maybe a jungle.

Take it or live it, BIAFRA may not happen in our time. . We are fighting against world powers not just Nigeria. When you fighting for BIAFRA, you are not just fighting Nigeria,but you are fighting other world powers.... Britain and America will never let BIAFRA happen,because if She does Russia may step in to allign with BIAFRA...which means Russia finally have access to unlimited supply of gas.

Did you know Russia is currently Europe's biggest supplier of gas and the US is having none of that?

Nigeria is a battle ground of trade Supremacy between world Powers,you can argue with the little muscles in your fingers.

Britain almost unpeopled Us(Biafrans) during the Biafran war the only thing that saved us was the conscience of man,if not we would have been unpeopled.

Both Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. . We are all slaves to these guys. .. Why do you think Yoruba won't openly fight for Oduduwa?. .... You think they don't want a republic of theirs? Sorry, they do.. but, they know it's not just self actualisation, but it's also suicidal to engage the world Powers.

Russian president carefully dodged a plea by Biafrans to come help them on his Twitter handle. What makes you think he can't blow up Aso Rock in one stunt?

But, he knows the real owners of Nigeria are The Brits and Americans.

El zakzaky is another example.. .Why haven't Iran blown up Aso Rock as they boasted?... Of cause Saudi Arabia and The Us and Uk will react.

My people, BIAFRA will get her Freedom. .. YES, THEY WILL get that freedom

But, our leader is yet to arise.

Jesus is the only one that can give us Biafra... Game it or live it.
You are Igbo,my foot! He should honorably resign if he can not guarantee the safety and well being of his people.
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by ScotMisile: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
You are Igbo,my foot! He should honorably resign if he can not guarantee the safety and well being of his people.

Is he the President of the Federal Republic? Get your priorities right. .

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Elliot2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Captaintimex:

When we advice una to always tow the part of honour, you abuse us.

Now, the watchful eyes of the whole world have seen this lack of home training of many generations of palm wine tappers we always talk about.

No matter the animosity we feel towards our leaders in Niger Delta, we won't treat them this way in a foreign land. Some lost children will argue it's because 'we igbos don't take nonsense". This is why you are always tagged as people who don't have home training.

I have never seen the Yorubas physically assault Obasanjo, Tinubu, Pa Ayo Adebanjo in public before. Neither have we ever gone physical against some our of gluttonous leaders from Niger Delta.

It's on record that even some of your heroes past worked against Ojukwu secession. The most confused set of barbarians...
Shut up! world over,citizens have shown ineffective leaders the other side of civility when push comes to shove. If you can not see this as Nigerian citizens showing dissatisfaction with an elected leader,the bl$$p off
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Shut up! world over,citizens have shown ineffective leaders the other side of civility when push comes to shove. If you can not see this as Nigerian citizens showing dissatisfaction with an elected leader,the bl$$p off

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Rubicon67(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

Let us all condem acts that will continue to paint us as the black sheep of the world rather than make excuses based on tribal and ethnic connections. What is wrong is wrong. There are ways to put ones point across but not by violence and making fools of ourselves wherever we are. NA ONLY US

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by holyghost(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
well am not in support of the way they did it but I liked what they did the so called Igbo leaders have not put the teaming Igbo masses into considerations when in office or when out of office
they just occupy a post on our name and leave us with nothing to smile with.
yet they will be quick to judge PAPA Azikiwe of blessed memory.
Note: you are as big as you give your people, our leaders have never taking a clear stand as a group from the south east.

e.g Chife Gani ADAM of OPC came out as a david for the Yoruba nation and was left to carry out his dreams with no leader in the southwest trying to rubbish him with English grammars, even when he was arrested the southwest Obas came out in mass and went to power that be to give their son unconditional pardon and even honored him with a chieftaincy title of war Lord. but let one Igbo boy grow wings the Governors and Igews will be the first to label him prodigal and supervise and ensure his arrest, detention without trial and if not state murder and applaud the powers that be in Abuja for a job well done and sip wine with cabals that call them baboons with admiration.

Expect for Orji Uzo Kalu who as a Governor challenged FMW and the Presidency on the tollgate fees for a bad road in his state and actually carried out his treat by pulling down the so called Toll gate and today can any average Igbo man traveling by road add the amount saved on tollgate fees across states till your home town?

There are so much fraud in the name of Igbo presidency, I for one do not think Igbo presidency is that important, what really happened is that Igbos are no longer political relevant in the scheme of things in todays Nigeria. After all Ex President Goodluck Dunderhead Jonathatus (sic) left our people and even waste for his core people nothing but bags of sorrow as a president for over six years. all he does now is how to force a candidate on Gov. Dickson an active sitting PDP governor for that matter who is doing the will of his people, so sad he can't even play stateman properly.

Where is the so called billionaire on the pages of newspaper, in the person of Actor and Author Arthur Nzeribe what legacy has he left selfish and impeachment master planner? small boy in the person of Senate President Anyim Pius Anyim indefinitely suspended Senator Nzeribe due to an allegation of a N22 million fraud imagine? for a self acclaimed billionaire to be planning to steal 22mil with 10 senators how much will be his cut? my Dangote must be embarrassed, even my brother Evens the kidnapper (a billionaire in his own rights) sic!

Where is James Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo the "I must win at all cost" and All Government In Power (AGIP), a politician who tried to steal a generator set from National stadium when he was to leave office as a minister of sports? imaging a two time governor of old Anambra state a minister stealing old 5000Kva generator from A stadium in day light, is he planning to open tokunbo generator parts shop or use it in his contryhome? how sad my leaders, well he is over 80 years now busy disowns his children from former wife. how shallow at over 80years

What we the Igbo need is to have common agenda and road map of interests between adjoined states and central capital like Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia Abakaliki, Port Harcourt and the likes,

if the Igbos will think home and concentrate on infrastructural developments between boarding states (If Governors should conceive and have one true natured joint project even small one with private and public participations we will get there and Nigeria will be good for it too,

if Igbo leader will mature and have some level of understanding and compromise they will shine better as the leaders from the land of the rising sun that they truly are, but what we have now are persons and personalities with nothing but personal interest and leading with[b] "it must be me syndromes"[/b]

the main issue remains true aspirations and unity of purpose makes a great people and not just mare separations from Nigeria if you like read about South Sudan and the new Rwanda are good examples for us to measure our pulse rightly.

To enjoy the Igbo renaissance?
when you guys are ready, I will be ready too! otherwise the under wise Igbos will remain fifth class citizen and a nonentity with no political relevance in Nigeria and a big vagabond and nuisance in other countries of the world and don't forget to

Remember that Donald John TRUMP said he needs no Dunderhead Junk TRAMP [/b]in the USA grin grin grin
ka m juo kwa ajuju o, Asi na ewu na eri ihe ndi mu anya nokwa na nche = asị m mba ni-ni, oolo, o kwa asi nke bu kwa na Engli-igbo capital no ni-ni
[b]NDI IGBO NA SI NA ONYE BIDORO TATA BIDORO NA OGE

Ugbu a bụ kwa oge kwenye na kwa ibido! Igb bu igbo Kwezuonu!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by lastempero: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:
The house is dividing.

This is good news

Self destruction activated.

No house is dividing, the truth is that Igbos are full of miscreants and frustrated fools that Nnamdi Kanu is using to tarnish the igbo nations. If you investigate very well about the incident that happened at Nuremberg you will find out that it was touts that participated in that show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by holyghost(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
he is even wearing Nigeria coat of Arm designed cloth to an event with IPOB in attendance is to invite wahahla openly na.

now he knows how it can be

my Senators grin grin grin how market?
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by naijajobx: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

That's why you keep getting shitty leaders. Your Igbo leaders are the most confused and ineffective on the country.

I have corrected your lies to the truth as obtains on the ground. Igbo leaders are the most worthless in Nigeria bar none.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

Throwing the question back to you

If Igbos are not complaining about Nnamdi Kanu, what then is your own problem? Can you cry more than the bereaved?

Hello? grin

Stop being dishonest. Tinubu has nothing to do with the Igbos in Abia, Enugu or Anambra who wake daily to insult him before they say good morning to anyone. Whereas Kanu preaches hate directly and without equivocation against the Yorubas while encouraging Igbos to turn their back on Yoruba church and frustrate Yoruba interest/wellbeing. You must therefore be unserious asking what the problem of Yorubas is with Kanu. I suppose, by your reasoning, every black man should go out and hug a white supremacist preaching death and gassing of the black race.

You Igbos are jokers. Just look at how quickly Yorubas distanced themselves from that Adeyinka Grandson character to note we are not children of hate like you lot. Taking law into your own hands and assaulting Ekweremadu has achieved what exactly? If those fools are caught they will be charged with assault and public affray for your info. Not many nation are anywhere near as lawless as what Biafra would be if indeed you gain it. This is why I am personally appealing to the 'one Nigeria' old boys to let you guys go so you unruly people can tear each other apart.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:
Yorubas in Germany should invite Tinubu for a "harmless" new yam festival in Germany next week grin

that omoluabi tribe believes in diplomacy and are generally mannered

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by toprealman: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

Ekweremadu fought for Nnamdi Kanu, but Abaribe was the one who came out in the open.
That's by the way.....the issue is that he should go back to Nigeria and carry on with law making. Otutu okwu adighi na UK's mgbede
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
At least you did not deny that you vote drug dealers and certificate forgers. We are done here.

What is there to deny ? We should all just go around like Igbo IPOB thugs lynching anyone rumoured to be a drug dealer or certificate forger? Such is called Jungle justice and it just shows what is to come when you get Biafra because if a civilised nation cannot take the animal out of the man then your Biaffra will be a zone of violence, lawlessness, anarchy and savagery. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why
successmatters:
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Name one igbo leader of repute

Name an Ibo state that is doing well

successmatters:

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yet he campaigns

S see how your brain works
successmatters:

My guy, Tinubu is the ballot box in Yorubaland. No need campaigning.
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by gnykelly(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:

You don't know Igbos. We're like this since 1700, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow. But Ekweremadu is a good leader o

So you guys are tout in nature... My friends from that side ain't IPOB

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by webizone(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pvssy:
The house is dividing.

This is good news

Self destruction activated.

Ha ha ha, U don't know Igbos very well. Since u r a pvssy, you gotta keep guessing. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by webizone(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
candidtalk:

What is there to deny ? We should all just go around like Igbo IPOB thugs lynching anyone rumoured to be a drug dealer or certificate forger? Such is called Jungle justice and it just shows what is to come when you get Biafra because if a civilised nation cannot take the animal out of the man then your Biaffra will be a zone of violence, lawlessness, anarchy and savagery. Nonsense.
So you are our protector?
Re: Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu by Kfed4ril(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Guestlander:

That is why you have the ballot box, and that is why your Tinubu analogy doesn't make a lot of sense.
Ballot would have worked if it the votes counted, but me and you know it doesn’t count.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released / Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.