Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode (534 Views)

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany / Gov Ugwuanyi, Sen Ekweremadu And Udeh-okoye Arrive Venue Of Enugu PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Senator Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the attack on Sen Ekweremadu on his official Twitter page. He described the attack as an eye-opener.. See his tweet below.

Re: What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by Simplyleo: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol.

The two afonja gods of ipob are obviously of opposite opinions as regards this ipob recent "peaceful" conduct.

While Fayose condemns it, FFK is in support.

For this reason, FFK is hereby promoted to the rank of 2nd in command to nnamdi kanu while Fayose should wait for serious tongue lashing. cheesy
Re: What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by Pvssy: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
FFK am still praying to Ogun Laakaye to give me an opportunity to be close to him.

I will beat stupid outta his system.
Re: What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by SilasNwude: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
FFK am still praying to Ogun Laakaye to give me an opportunity to be close to him.

I will beat stupid outta his system.
[/s]
Ogun na powerless dog
Re: What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
As an ex-Minister of Aviation, I think FFK should be beaten up by Nigerians in what ever place he visits outside Nigeria.

After all he was n still is one of our leaders from the south who wanted us vote a northerner in the last election
Re: What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by 360degreess(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: What Happened To Sen Ekweremadu Is An Eye Opener - Femi Fani-kayode by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2019

(1)

#throwback To 2015: We Are Building Institutions To Fight Corruption- Gej(video) / Wike Approves Employment Of 10,000 Teachers ยป / I Did Not Cede Bakassi To Cameroon - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.