Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,182 members, 7,853,038 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse (860 Views)

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse by IMASTEX: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Generally, every man desire a big size manhood, as an ego booster & confidence to pleasure a lady. However, the best way to still satisfy a lady is tied to the usage of your manhood. Size is just an added advantage not the main determiner factor when bedding a lady.

Manhood size matters alot when engaging in love making, especially inline with the choice of SEX POSITIONS & ERECTILE FITNESS. Sex position determines how well you can reach deep into a woman in considerstion to your small size manhood to pleasure her satisfactorily. Though, the size of your manhood shouldn't totally undermine your general sexual performance. Hence, It is good to learn how best to achieve maximum usage to deliver your desired performance.

Whether you have Big, Average or Small size manhood, that wouldn't prevent you from good performance. Inasmuch as you can achieve Hard, Strong attention, delays before expulsion, quick readiness for multiple rounds, good libido, zero waist pain or excessive tiredness associated with after sex, etc. You are good to go. This is the more reason your concentration should be on your erectile fitness & the choice of sex position over the size of your manhood.

You can only be sure of your sexual performance with SURE MEN HERBAL TEA. The number one herbs without side effects. And ensures total correction to erectile hearth issues. You can also use the herbal tea for maintenance purpose to always remain sexually fit.

For orders & enquiry
WhatsApp: +2348053363999
Call: +2348038625446
Instangram: herbalcareafrica

Re: How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse by IMASTEX: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
You should engage in the following love making position for small size manhood.

Re: How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse by IMASTEX: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
More images

Re: How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse by IMASTEX: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Special appreciation to the mod that ban me from actively developing the thread.
Re: How To Use Small Size Manhood To Satisfy Your Spouse by IMASTEX: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
To totally take care of premature expulsion, weak attention, low libido, too much delays in getting ready for second rounds of action, waist pain, sperm issues, etc.

You need SURE MEN HERBAL TEA. It is without side effects. Check profile for details.
Follow us on Instagram for sexual tips: herbalcareafrica

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Need Advice - Family problem / 7 Factors That Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins / Swap Your Old Mattress For A New One: Here’s How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.