Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu (310 Views)

Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu / Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East / Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu by Anambralstson: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
I join Nigerians to condemn the attack on former Deputy Senate President, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu — a man who has been a great patriot and an exemplary leader.

It is quite disheartening and shameful that an event organised to chart the way forward for the Igbo race, and Nigeria in general, ended up in such a disgraceful and embarrassing manner.

I am pleased to hear that some of the culprits have been arrested. I urge the German authorities to take all necessary legal action to bring the perpetrators of this heinous act to justice.

I urge all Nigerians, home and abroad, to be of good behaviour wherever they find themselves — as acts of lawlessness do not bring glory to the image of our great nation.

Re: Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu by Anambralstson: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
See reactions

Lalasticlala

Re: Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu by sunnychibs(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin

i also condemn the attack.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu by Anambralstson: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
See reactions from Deltans

Re: Delta State Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Condemns IPOB Attack On Sen Ike Ekweremadu by Inteltower: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
sunnychibs:
grin
i also condemn the attack.

lol...

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Speaks On Ban Of Importation Of Food Items, Advises Importers / How Do You Fix This Type Of Country Called Nigeria? / This Is The Real Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.