Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Harvard Business School, Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Harvard Business School, Nigeria (393 Views)

Ndidi & Mezuo Nwuneli First Couple To Deliver Keynote At Harvard Business School / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harvard Business School, Nigeria by damtan(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Just some days ago, my younger brother who just finished secondary school education called me and told that he has gained admission into Harvard School (USA) Lagos Satellite Campus (Distance learning)

I asked him how to got to know about the school; he mentioned that someone informed him, he applied, wrote an online exam via his java phone and was sent a successful message a few days afterwards that he got 90/120 and that he has been given provisional admission into a 3 year business administration course.

I have browsed, researched and asked people to find out about the scheme but I am yet to see anything concrete in anyway.

Who knows about this please?? Who knows if this is real?? Does Harvard now has a distance learning program in Lagos, Nigeria??
He is required to pay in 60k for hostel, registration and all.

I need to know if anyone knows about this please. Thank you.
Re: Harvard Business School, Nigeria by budaatum: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Harvard School (USA) does not exist so I can't see why you'd link it to Harvard Business School, but that's exactly the trick, to make you make such associations.

I therefore pronounce this as further research required. Thread with caution.

Re: Harvard Business School, Nigeria by damtan(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
budaatum:
Harvard School (USA) does not exist so I can't see why you'd link it to Harvard Business School, but that's exactly the trick, to make you make such associations.

I therefore pronounce this as further research required. Thread with caution.
That's exactly why I put up the topic here; for further research.
The Harvard everyone knows is in England
Re: Harvard Business School, Nigeria by budaatum: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
damtan:

The Harvard everyone knows is in England
I think its in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, actually.
Re: Harvard Business School, Nigeria by damtan(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
budaatum:

I think its in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, actually.
oh sorry. true
So do you have any idea if they have any extension in Lagos? Like a distance learning school?
Re: Harvard Business School, Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
cc:lalasticlala please move this.

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Portal Is Down!! / Jennifer Douglas Abubakar - Assistant Professor / World’s Longest Reader, Bayode Treasures, Speaks On Students Poor Academic Perfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.