Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC (2093 Views)

The Hilarious Post Shehu Sani Made After The 2019 Elections / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by silverbirdng(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
The request is very much amazing. What did you think undecided cool cry grin

https://thickmatch.com/see-hilarious-request-nigerian-man-made-efcc/

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by GoodofNaija: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good assignment....since they have been ineffective in prosecuting corrupt politicians.

They should be able to handle simple cases like this.

Afterall, case na case grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Donexy16(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lolz.. Local man is frustrated

7 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by dangermouse(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Donexy16:
Lolz.. Local man is frustrated

grin grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Simplyleo: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
I agree with him.

All hands must be on deck in fighting this corruption.

Cc
All gals. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by festacman(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is an interesting move but it is a valid corruption case. Technically speaking, EFCC's mandate covers the complaint but I don't know if it is possible logistically.

I join other men of goodwill in eagerly awaiting EFCC's response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Miner13: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
waiting for efcc reply
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well since efcc now jump about like antelope arresting the girl is no big deal for them. If I remember well, they were arresting fake corpers or something like that the other time.
Read my signature
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Those of you saying the EFCC should take up the petition, I hope it's a joke? Well, I won't be surprised if it isn't. grin
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by anibi9674: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Co
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by lmm4real: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
His reply was hand written and ready for pick up. He should go to any of their offices closest to him for collection. grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Larryfest(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Efcc should get to work ASAP as this is a clear case of corruption...
Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by Bamz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
This one doesn't know what's going on Haq Haq Haq

Re: See The Hilarious Request A Nigerian Man Made To EFCC by dangoteinlaw: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Breach of trust and contract ! If this doesn't scream fraud then I don't know what will, but then they are busy chasing guys with 2 Sim cards lol

(1) (Reply)

Putin: Wrote Off $20 Billion Debt Owed By African Nations / Yoruba Leaders To Army: No Harm Must Befall Adeniyi In Custody - The Cable / World Igbo Congress Flays Uzodinma’s Attack On ESN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.