Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Need Help Choosing A Web Host - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Need Help Choosing A Web Host (633 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Don't Want 2 Try Nigerian Host? Hostgator Is Your Best Bet - Get 25% Off Today! / Best "free'' Web Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Choosing A Web Host by Muza(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2010
i'm developing a website using CMS and i would like some advise on a good web host that i can host the site on.
I would like 1 wit unlimited bandwidth cos i expect that alot of people will be visiting the site.I would also want 1 dat will have an easy method of payment i.e bank transfer.
Re: Need Help Choosing A Web Host by freeman191(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2010
just check out www.sbohost.com/premium hosting then check your requirements or call 08033156713
Re: Need Help Choosing A Web Host by salviya: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
Try this site http://www.thewebpole.com/ to get the web hosting and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Need Help Choosing A Web Host by weblinksH: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
Your best bet will be WEBLINKS WE HOSTING (www.weblinksng.com)
You will get
unlimited disk space
unlimited band width / transfer
More than a 100 email address
A free website builder
for you to design your website using its powerful and extensive CMS applications
Plus a whole lot of other features. just go to www.weblinksng.com to see our packages. for any questions, send us a mail at info@weblinksng.com

remember that in hosting your site, having unlimited disk space and bandwidth is key particularly if it is a business site. this is because, with unlimited bandwith, you can attarct more traffic to your site and make money through it. and with unlimited disk space more content can be added to ur site with out worry or change of plan.
so just make the right choice now
Re: Need Help Choosing A Web Host by weblinksH: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2011
Your best bet will be WEBLINKS WEB HOSTING (www.weblinksng.com)
You will get
unlimited disk space
unlimited band width / transfer
More than a 100 email address
A free website builder
 for you to design your website using its powerful and extensive CMS applications
Plus a whole lot of other features. just go to www.weblinksng.com to see our packages. for any questions, send us a mail at info@weblinksng.com

remember that in hosting your site, having unlimited disk space and bandwidth is key particularly if it is a business site. this is because, with unlimited bandwith, you can attarct more traffic to your site and make money through it. and with unlimited disk space more content can be added to ur site with out worry or change of plan.
so just make the right choice now

(1) (Reply)

Web Design And Hosting For N10,000 Only / Free Web Hosting / A Beautiful Dating Site (www.isorose.com) Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.