Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You (817 Views)

That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life / Thanks To Nairaland And Cordels33 .- I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by OBS: 1:00pm On May 15, 2007
HI NAIRALANDERS

this is to thank you all for the good job you guys are doing on this forum. i am one of the beneficiaries of  your kind gestures. if not this forum i would not have gotten the job am doing now for oceanic bank int. plc.

i say may the good lord continue 2 bless all of you who contibuted to my success by not hoarding all the necesarry information as information was the power behind my success.

you may want to know tha i got the job thru gatecrashing by the information i got on nairaland and i acted on it and today am a full staff of oceanic bank. the only bank where you can experience peace.

and for those who are still hunting for job, my advise to youis never to loose hope. conyinue in the struggle. believe in God and also believe in your self. at the right time the God who saw me thru, will definitely see u thru. amen.

see u at the top echelon of society tomorrow.

waiting to hear your success story soonest.

bye
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by sw: 1:31pm On May 15, 2007
Hi OBS, This is Femi, ITs been Long time yout Number 08025476490
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by okhade: 3:41pm On May 15, 2007
Hi Obs a big congrats to you.I am so happy for you.Isnt God faithful.Very soon by his special grace we would tell our own success stories.My advice give in your best,stay focused and most importantly dont forget GOD.All the best,
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2007
welcome to OBIN wer u experience peace. its a big happy and peaceful family. WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by OBS: 9:46am On May 16, 2007
OKHADE
Thanks for your kind words. i must say i really appreciate your concern and advice.

once again thank you brother.

Obs
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by Mystique(f): 11:05am On May 16, 2007
Congratulations. . . . smiley
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by sw: 7:25pm On May 16, 2007
Hi OBS, This is Femi from Lagos, u ar welcome back after 2 months of no post, well i av been trying to reach u on ur number 08025476490 but no dey go again, i beg send me your new line to topedgov@yahoo.com.
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by GNature(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2007
Congratulations OBS. I wish you nothing but the best.

Its nice for you to come back and credit nairaland for successfully getting a job. I also applaud you for giving praise to the almighty God. It really speaks well of you.

smiley
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2007
OBS, Pls you said you did your medicals last year December, are u now just receiving your employment letter or you just finished training? Pls i want to ask if you came to Lagos HR to collect your employment letter and how was or has training been?
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by OBS: 11:34am On May 17, 2007
i recieved my letter since january and commenced work same january. as for training, we are still doing our branch training after that we will proceed to training school.
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by sw: 11:38am On May 17, 2007
OBS PLs ur e-mail if u dont want to send ur phone number
Re: Thanks To All Nairalanders As I Couldnt Make It Without You by yuddy(f): 12:46pm On May 17, 2007
wow! am happy for your advancement.may God who took up keep taking you higer, cos there is only one way.Upward and forward forever.
all the best OBS

(1) (Reply)

Best Response For This Question In An Interview,"why Should We Employ You" / Job Opportunity In Stockbroking Firm! / Job Opportunity In An Investment Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.