Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu (14817 Views)

Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia / Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt? / Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

A terrorist considers physical assault to be courageous while filming the premeditated act, yet same terrorist screams to high heavens that he is being denied his own human rights?

If no one has been arrested, it is because no one has pressed charges.

For that, the terrorists should be thankful for Ekweremadu's naivety or his stupidity.

Now that the terrorist has praised the German police for being civilized, does he consider his own terrorist miscreants and barbarians in that society as part of the civilized humans?

All terrorists are the same. They exploit the liberalism, civility and legal protections of the society as loopholes to stay off prosecution, while they enforce their will on others with threats, fear, assault and murder.

Or is this not the same terrorist who said any Igbo who does not obey his own mandated sit at home order, deserves to die?
Did you know that Nelson Mandela was once labelled a Terrorists? If Mr kalu is a terrorists, Acording to you, why has he not been Arrested in the country were he is? And oh! who declared Mr kanu a Terrorist?

Your comment reeks of hatred, Ignorance, sheer assumptions and Insane Sentiments.

You should be Directing your anger at Mrs Dabiri who lied that IPOB members was arrested And worried more about Boko haram and herdsmen Rather.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by degamemaster(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
It's unfortunate that Ekweremmadu was used to set example of which he was not supposed to have been and I tender my personal apology to him over about the assault but nevertheless, the message has been sent and well received so that the political leaders will know that power belongs to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Chukwurah003: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2019
What’s this dunce saying

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Xisnin(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2019
amazon14:
Those of us who reason well and know how things work abroad knew it was a lie.

Na one Nigerian championist propaganda. That's what they know to do best deceive the gullible
So you can beat someone up in "abroad" and get a hi-five?
Leave your village first before talking about civilized countries.

7 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by yinkus6750(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
The action wasn't a protest, but assault and public nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by MadamExcellency: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

You mean democracies do not care about physical assault? Who is this ignoramus?

You believe a notorious liar called Nnamdi Kanu?

The same Nnamdi Kanu who lied that he had received the DNA results that showed Igbos are Jews, when it was actually a lie as the negative results were already published news in the USA and Israel itself.

Kanu's lie:

https://www.nairaland.com/3972758/nnamdi-kanu-says-dna-result

The truth:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/amp/

Yet New York City Police as always has been asualted time without number yet no arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by sylve11: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2019
CGMedia:

He described the attack on Senator Ekweremadu by the IPOB as “courageous”, while sending a note of warning to Governors in the South East region.

http://igberetvnews.com/910110/ekweramadu-no-ipob-member-arrested-by-german-authorities-nnamdi-kanu/

grin grin grin , this man don madd grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by 400billionman: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Kareemtoyin:
Hello Nairaland please which kind business someone can use 1.5m naira do in Nigeria because I don’t want to travel out of this country

1.5m naira cannot complete your migration abroad sef.

I can tell you reliably that there is a 99% chance you will lose the money doing business in Nigeria.

That's how the country is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by amazon14: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
We quite well.

Just leave Lagos-Ibadan express media and their lies.

These days their lies backfire at them..

The age of internet has rendered them useless .

As I in hey, the way they carry the news like gala dey taya me. Meanwhile, they abandoned their son Sowore in prison. The same way they abandoned the likes of Mko, Awolowo.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Rexnegro(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

A terrorist considers physical assault to be courageous while filming the premeditated act, yet same terrorist screams to high heavens that he is being denied his own human rights?

For that, the terrorists should be thankful for Ekweremadu's naivety or his stupidity.

Now that the terrorist has praised the German police for being civilized, does he consider his own terrorist miscreants and barbarians in that society as part of the civilized humans?

All terrorists are the same. They exploit the liberalism, civility and legal protections of the society as loopholes to stay off prosecution, while they enforce their will on others with threats, fear, assault and murder.

Or is this not the same terrorist who said any Igbo who does not obey his own mandated sit at home order, deserves to die?
chai bro you too get sense , #Respect

1 Like

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by cyberguy72(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2019
They would soon be arrested after investigation by the German Police.It smacks of criminal assault on the person of the FRM DSP OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Fuckthamods: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
StOla:

[/s]
All these yorubers won't mind their business sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by LazyGold(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
All these yorubers won't mind their business sef undecided

Like you have been minding your business?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2019
amazon14:

As I in hey, the way they carry the news like gala dey taya me. Meanwhile, they abandoned their son Sowore in prison. The same way they abandoned the likes of Mko, Awolowo.

Can they fight..??

There are people to take serious not them.

Tell me any meaningful fight, they have engaged in?

Just a spray of tear gas at simple revolution protest, all of them tear race..

I hardly reply their online rantings.

7 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by cyberguy72(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2019
400billionman:

1.5m naira cannot complete your migration abroad sef.

I can tell you reliably that there is a 99% chance you will lose the money doing business in Nigeria.

That's how the country is.
Na lie joor,there are plenty businesses he can invest his money on and make cool cash daily
Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by 400billionman: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2019
cyberguy72:
Na lie joor,there are plenty businesses he can invest his money on and make cool cash daily

Do you have business experience ?

This is not, Inspire To Expire To Acquire...
Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Fuckthamods: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2019
LazyGold:

Like you have been minding your business?
When it comes to yoruber issue, personally i mind my business cos i don't give a f*ck about what happens so you guys should learn to do the same!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by amazon14: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Can they fight..??

There are people to take serious not them.

Tell me any meaningful fight, they have engaged in?

Just a spray of tear gas at simple revolution protest, all of them tear race..

I hardly reply their online rantings.

They are true meaning of the word Coward

3 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by landforeast(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Sometimes I laugh when I see Touts like Fayose, Orji Kalu and others talking about civility because it has affected one of their own. If the political class want to educate us on civility they should start from the election process
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by LazyGold(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Fuckthamods:

When it comes to yoruber issue, personally i mind my business cos i don't give a f*ck about what happens so you guys should learn to do the same!

No you haven't and so we won't do the same
Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2019
To him, those arrested are nothing near existence.

His late Dog is even more important. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by DemonsInSiege: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

1 Like

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by LazyGold(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu just denied his people that were arrested
Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

Ekweremadu don get new friends from former enemies grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Chicastle: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Like if you think Nigerian politicians would be afraid to visit Germany, share if you think otherwise �

1 Like

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Fulmigati: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Look at Yorubas coming to the support of Igbo politicians. Wonders shall never end. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by BENARI: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

Do you really think all Nigerian politicians do not deserve what happened to Ekweremmadu?

Imagine if all Nigerians abroad put a ban on their leaders coming abroad under any guise, just imagine how much difference that would make in governance in Nigeria.

Don't throw away the baby with the bath water.
Ipob and their motivations apart, I think this is a move that should be broadened to include all politicians who travel on Jamboree with tax payers money.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Fulmigati: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2019
I said it yesterday no one was arrested. If anyone was arrested provide name and pics. Even a zoo like Nigeria takes arrest records. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Foreigners: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
StOla:

[/s]

In Nigeria,

The Army killed the police and considered it courageous..
The Police killed unarmed shittes protesters and considered it courageous.
The Fulani Herdsmen has been recking havocs, killing, rapping, maiming people all over Nigeria, Your President considera it courageous..
The Police arrested and raped Hustling girls in Abuja and you people considered it courageous.
The Police arrested and beat Sowore protesters and you considered it courageous..

You ain't different from a terrorist... So keep quiet and wait For revolution to begin..

3 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by olisaEze(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Kareemtoyin:
Hello Nairaland please which kind business someone can use 1.5m naira do in Nigeria because I don’t want to travel out of this country

It depends on where u reside. Just look around you and find a need u can meet, or a service u can supply. When u identify one, start small even if ur initial capital can afford a huge operation. As long as u have not been trained in that business, you’ll need to learn d ropes first and might experience a few loses at first. Here are a few business ideas to look into;

-A bakery(Bread)
-Shawarma outlet
-Betnaija shop
-Uber/Taxify
-Custard production
-GSM accessories and phones sales
-A mini supermarket
-Event management/canopy rentals

More ideas will come as u go along. Best of luck dude.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by DonDaniDee(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2019
ednut1:
Very shameful buhari made a deal with this clown. Has no source of income in the UK except this fake biafra ish. Yeye man

That's the truth you just said. But the most shameful part is how he is hiding somewhere and misleading people into actions he is not even involved in. To show how senselessness most of his followers are, he will chill somewhere and give instructions and they will start following and others that didn't follow will be hailing. Just imagine they give them the biafra, they think it will be easy for them when most of them don't make their money on biafra soul but outside the biafra and also their integrity will be most at stake because almost all overseas drugs and crime related issues will now be addressed as biafra and not Nigeria. Even with all these you can imagine they cannot even live among themselves because they like to oppress and fight each other for supremacy. This only goes a long way to show how unreasonable they are and I wish they could really give them the biafra with very strict restrictions on entering into Nigeria then you will begin to hear their news everyday.
Re: Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu by Turantula(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:

Why are you so pained? Thank God sniper has been banned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Suspend Lawan, Order Anti-graft Agencies To Investigate Otedola’s Firm / Fani-kayode Unable To Meet Efcc’s $1m Bail Condition, Says Lawyer / Buhari Not Keen On Asset Sale, For Soludo, It Will Be A Historic Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.