Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (32471 Views)

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2019
A senator cum governor is just a commom man abroad but no try that with a sitting president of any nation just keep urself 50 miles away 4rm him because if u misbehave eh u knw d rest

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by wink2015(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2019
9jaBlogger:
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has banned President Muhammadu Buhari from travelling outside the country, Igbere TV reports.

The group also placed a similar ban on Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, Nigeria’s Chief of Army staff, from any foreign trip.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the IPOB, announced the ban during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra monitored by Igbere TV, on Sunday.

He lampooned the two leaders for launching ‘Operation Python Dance’ against “armless” Biafran agitators in the South East, during which many IPOB members were reportedly killed.

“Any day you see Jubril aka Buhari or Buratai anywhere outside Nigeria, they will understand the meaning of anger”, Kanu stated.

The ‘Operation Python Dance’ was launched by the army in the South East in 2016 in the wake of protests by IPOB members who were demanding secession from Nigeria.

During the ‘Operation Python Dance’, the Nigerian army raided Umuahia, Abia State, the home town of the leader of the IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, reports Igbere TV.

Meanwhile, Igbere TV had earlier reported that the IPOB has placed a N1 million bounty on four governors in the South East region.

The affected governors include Dave Umahi (Ebonyi), Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia) and Willie Obiano (Anambra).

The announcement comes barely 24 hours after Senator Ike Ekweremadu, immediate past Deputy Senate President, was attacked by members of IPOB in Germany, on Saturday.

Kanu had earlier praised the act of his members, while sending a strong note of warning to the governors and Chief Nnia Nwodo, President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

http://igberetvnews.com/910149/breaking-ipob-bans-buhari-buratai-from-foreign-trips/

Good News from Ipob !

They should also include Tinubu and Oshiomole !
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Empty spineless threats and bounties from a comfortable asylum outside Nigeria (or Biafra)... People that actually matter in the universe: Kim Jong Un, Donald Trump, Vlad Putin, Emma Macron, etc, have not made such threats (Will not stoop so low), a disgraced coward is mouthing off from the comfort of his foreign citizenship... Let me laugh. grin grin grin

It's a good thing learned and exposed Igbo people have learnt to ignore these imbeciles. undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Amanew(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Umu Igbo nuo Na Mba Japan na Eri Ji Ohuru Echi!

Dave Umahi Iri e la ji?

Nnia Nwodo Itago kwa ji ohuru Afo a?

Rochas Okorocha How far nah?
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Chukwurah003: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2019
Igbos are led by a lunatic. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2019
zeromeridian:
Igbere TV has joined league of Lagos Ibadan express news

How?
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by bentwood85(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2019
It can't happen..

Affordable land ideal for estate,schools,church,poultry and petrol station are available for sale.
**lands are available in acres and hectares **
**you are buying direct from the indigenes **
They are located at fct, Abuja/Nasarawa State.
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by blackboy(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2019
I laugh in Arabic. ... You think Buratai or PMB is like Ekweremadu? They travel with local security and the country they visit also provides them 24/7 security during their stay. Na arrest they go arrest una all but pray that it is not the USA, cause there it is bullets una go chop. They take security very seriously in USA. Jejely peacefully protest and take your case to court

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by tpwealth(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:
forget story...nothing will happen if the stone buhari in london

These same almajiris stone gej in kano and heaven did not fall...e come be london
Chest beaters, you will never learn. That's why your people keep wasting their lives like brainless chickens

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by ashantitope: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:

These same almajiris stone gej in kano and heaven did not fall...e come be london

I can assure you that by then when it happens it won't be only Nigeria government that will fight them even the country that it happen will also join to deport the first
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:
Ban Buhari from foreign trip?

Ban the president of a country whose passport you hold? Hmmm

Just like Nigeria based Americans threatening to attack trump if he visit Nigeria. How?

These mofos must be extremely high on cownu urine.

The day these miscreants try that shit on a seating president anywhere outside this country will actually mark the end of their madness.

I doubt these illiterates know the respect a sitting president commands anywhere in the world.

Well, I actually wish they carry out one-tenth of this threat.
dey dont even hv respect for our nation at large and President shocked grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

Just like Nigeria based Americans threatening to attack trump if he visit Nigeria. How?

The day these miscreants try that shit on a seating president anywhere outside this country will actually mark the end of their madness.

I doubt these illiterates know the respect a sitting president commands anywhere in the world.

these guyz are jux noise makers grin
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by judejamy(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2019
This my IPOB brothers are just opportunist, some of our Igbo brothers who spanked d wrong horse in Germany did so out of annoyance and frustration that we are being shortchanged in this country by our leaders did not do so in d name of IPOB I think it was a wake up call for our leaders.. Ekweremadu Ike though unfortunate on that fateful day, I think had to bring in IPOB in his narrative to cover his embarrassment at Numberg because it will be a huge embarassment that he went to celebrate with his brothers after going for the main BUSSINESS that brought him to Germany and wasn't shamefully sent away... He had to use IPOB to cover up for it to seem like he was attacked and was taken unaware.. By the way he wasn't invited for d new yam festival and u think the will give you a hero's welcome after seeing how u ppl in the corridors of power have left this country in COMA. Now IPOB looking for the slightest opportunity to be in the spotlight had to own up to attacking IKE EKWEREMADU.. Thanks to SEN IKE EKWEREMADU for giving this IPOB brothers a talking and bragging point now and above all he's giving them leverage to disturb our peace this time...
Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Co should brace up for beating because the deserve it more than IKE EKWEREMADU

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2019
I jux pity these guyz,especially dat one dat looks like a fowl covered with wrapper grin cheesy tongue
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by igwefivestar(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Simplyleo:

bro nothing will happen. Did they not stone him in Ogun state, heaven fall?
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2019
wat nonsense, Nnamdi kanu i dont stand wit u on dis one,dis is utmost stupidity sad shocked
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2019
jux look at how dis nigga is embarrassing Nigeria abroad, giving a false definition of our country sad shocked
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by LLobiorah: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2019
NK.. Don dy kolo!
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:

true talk,but kanu disrespected our country and president,wat he did was unfair,even praising those dat beat up ekweremadu shocked sad totally nonsensical sad
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by greatbrian(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2019
The coward his here. The empty barrel chest beater just like his descendant ojukwu. Who ran away when the pressure was much through the back door leaving his so called disciples to suffer for their sins. Saying a man who cant even enter lagos, but hiding in a toilet and typing trash. Igbos should be termed empty barrels. they make the loudest noise without anything to show for it
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
mcbreeze:
I am awaiting more reactions from politicians. This one got them at the scrotum.
film start

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Sharming95:
I'd luv to watch d actual movie wen it come out....hw ipob chop bubu's father in his annex office in London.... grin
Dem think say na Ekweremadu dem day deal with.....i just hope wen day deport dem day dhud find another African country to go....cuz if dem enta Nigeria....dem go no say meaymts wey dem draw way no cut na him hausa day call nama grin grin
hahahaha
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
Secessionists are truly propagandists. This kind news could not have come from our runaway dilector
"runaway dilector" grin lolx,na my people u dey insult lyk dat sha i dont blame dem cux dey dont hv sense,i dont even trust dem self sad shocked
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2019
IPOB - Ignorant People of Biafra
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by LIIU: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2019
midolian:
I pity this hunchback and the renegades(especially in diaspora) following his orders, thinking that such misbehaviour as beating a visiting president or a respectable guest will go unpunished.

If devil wan bless you, make dem deport you after the foreign authorities have dealt with you. Na dat time you go know say albino different from oyinbo..

See no use laughter rearrange my DNA
I beg
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Freeman59: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Believe IGBERE tv at your own peril

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Femeto: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2019
They should disgrace them all.
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2019
midolian:
I pity this hunchback and the renegades(especially in diaspora) following his orders, thinking that such misbehaviour as beating a visiting president or a respectable guest will go unpunished.

If devil wan bless you, make dem deport you after the foreign authorities have dealt with you. Na dat time you go know say albino different from oyinbo..

hhaaahaaa,he cant get deported grin grin grin

note: i am not an IPOB supporter oh
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by Emmanuel226(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2019
not good kanu not good sad shocked
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by WildChild00(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2019
asfrank:
Seems this their fiasco has really gone to their head.... if they get balls while not do the same thing here in Nigeria? While wait for the politicians to travel. IPOB no sabi where Aso Rock there, or govt house for all eastern states?

Because Nigeria have rules and regulations, but abroad, you can protest and nothing will happen. You see the German polizie how respectful they were towards the protesters, the lady police addressed them with respect.
Re: IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu by focus7: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2019
This is why we say Igbos are best at beating chest and making threats but when they comes face to face with reality they take to their heels leaving the fools among them to take the fall.

Maybe this time coward Kanu will run to the Mars

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Akongfe Aboh Accused Of Sexually Molesting & Beating A Job Seeker (Graph / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.