Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Need Serious Advice Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Serious Advice Here (332 Views)

I Need Serious Relationship But I Have 6 Children (see Photo) / Please I Need A Serious Advice Concerning A Bad Friend / I Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Serious Advice Here by haryor14: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
In a case where the father of the lady is not responsible for the affairs of her since childhood due to the fact that her father married up to 6 women after seperation from her mother. Besides Her father is always against any man she brings as husband and she is over 30 years and she is ready to settle down before the year runs out. Her mother had a prophecy that whenever she want to marry, her father must not hear about it and must be low key because of another battles from his other wives. The question is that" how do price bride's price be paid now? Because husband to be want to pay it before taking his wife with him

(1) (Reply)

Mortician Explains Strange Ghostly Activities Going On In The Mortuary / Ayesha Harrison Jex Death: Shaq's Sister Died Of Cancer / Suggested Gadgets For Extra Security In Your Homes, Office And Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.