Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? (820 Views)

Learn Web Development From Beginner Level / 7 Practical Tips To Start An Entertainment Website In Nigeria As A Beginner / Learn Pro Website Designing for FREE. From Beginner To Expert In 1 Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? by iDRAW(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2019
I'd like to major in Mobile Apps Development.

I need link(s) to online resources where I can learn and grow.

Thanks

Ps. I use a MacBook Pro. (High Sierra Version 10.13.4).
Re: How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? by MRGRACE(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2019
U can visit www. liteappbuilder. com which is an online mobile app builder that let's u convert any website to an Android or IOS app within minutes....

For in depth knowledge of mobile app development,

U can also open a free acc on udemy.com , message me on WhatsApp 07060945564 and I will share with u some of my Udemy courses and tutorials on mobile app development free of charge....
Re: How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? by General0847: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
iDRAW:
I'd like to major in Mobile Apps Development.

I need link(s) to online resources where I can learn and grow.

Thanks

Ps. I use a MacBook Pro. (High Sierra Version 10.13.4).

If you would like to major in mobile apps dev then i would advice you pick up a programming language and learn. I would suggest python, with that you would build mobile apps and do much more like web dev, robotics, data science, artificial intelligence and more. There are other programmming languages that are good, Ruby, Swift (for IOS), Java etc.
For online resources try www.codecademy.com but personally i think it's better do download and install your development environment by yourself as it will give you a better understanding of how things work.
Re: How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? by bedfordng(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2019
well, google is your friend . also video tutorials is your friend. this is what lots of people used to learn and self teach the self how to do stuffs with computer.

I have lots of video tutorial courses ranging from python, php, larava, java, JavaScript, HTML and CSS etc made by professional authors which I do send to those who needs it. they also do come to me if they are based in Lagos . with this you can self teach yourself anything at home. you can get in touch with me via the contact details in my signature below
Re: How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? by bedfordng(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Braintrain:

How can I get the videos from you
you can if you leave in Lagos but if you don't , then it has to be sent to your location. it will be stored in flash drive and sent to you. get in touch for more details on how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Hi I Want To Know / Please Review This Website: StiffHomes.com / Video Conference Facilities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.