Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Want To Learn Python Or Javascript? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Learn Python Or Javascript? (742 Views)

Learn Python And Become A Python Developer For FREE / How Can I Learn Python From Beginner To Advance/masters Level? / <html> Or Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn Python Or Javascript? by youngpresidooo: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
A one month free course will be starting from next week online on python and JavaScript.
It is absolutely free.
You learn the basics and guide you on how to develop yourself.
Just drop your email address or send me a WhatsApp message on 07057686445 and what you are interested in and I will add you to the slack channel..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Naija Unverified Adsense Account For Sale With.com / U / Domain Name System (DNS) Setup And Support Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.