Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) (1118 Views)

I Just Got The New Samsung A10 / I Just Won This Beast / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon

So this book has been in the works for a while and now I’m finally done cheesy. I put in a lot of time and energy and I put final touches to it a few days ago and published it on Amazon Kindle and decided to bring it here so my readers can know about it. The title of my new book is “SURVIVING PASTOR JOSH” and it’s based on a true story.

Surviving Pastor Josh: Based on a true story

SYNOPSIS:

When young Bisi first stepped into the church, everything looked almost perfect, a small but very excited congregation, a confident handsome pastor who seemed happily married with a baby. As she became actively involved in the church activities and got closer to Pastor Josh and his wife, everything started to unravel and she quickly realized that everything is not as it seems. When Pastor Josh stormed her home on a cold morning and raped her violently, she vowed to get her revenge no matter how long it’s going to take.

Many years later, Pastor Josh now wealthy and influential had gone on a raping spree against vulnerable church members who are afraid to speak out against the influential pastor because no one would believe them. While Pastor Josh seemed very protected and absolutely untouchable, it’s up to Bisi to forge a brutal alliance with other female victims and wage an epic battle for justice that had eluded them for so long and bring down the randy, cold-hearted Pastor Josh whose beautiful wife Modele was also his partner in crime…

“Surviving Pastor Josh” is a story of betrayal, oppression and justice. It shows the travails many innocent rape victims and how difficult it is for them to get justice from a system that’s supposed to protect them.

File size: 3.6MB

Available formats: Kindle format, PDF and Hard Cover (Book Format)

AMAZON KINDLE:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WC52765

PaperBack:https://www.amazon.com/dp/1089019327?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/checkout-my-new-book-surviving-pastor-josh/

Mynd44
Dominique

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by Lienn: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2019
angry

COZA
Biodun Fatoyinbo
Busola Dakolo

TechCapon, don't tell me it's a coincidence undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Front cover

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:
angry

COZA
Biodun Fatoyinbo
Busola Dakolo

TechCapon, don't tell me it's a coincidence undecided
nobody said anything about COZA but I think it's okay to get inspired by true stories. Professional Writers do it all over the world.
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by Lienn: 4:24am On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:
nobody said anything about COZA but I think it's okay to get inspired by true stories. Professional Writers do it all over the world.

Yeah....True stories, and not a one sided, unverified story

But then, it's all good.

As a fan of yours, you could have written it on nairaland naa sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 4:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:

Yeah....True stories, and not a one sided, unverified story

But then, it's all good.

As a fan of yours, you could have written it on nairaland naa sad
thanks for the compliment but it's too detailed to write on nairaland and it contains some 18+ stuff. I guess u understand
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by Lienn: 4:32am On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks for the compliment but it's too detailed to write on nairaland and it contains some 18+ stuff. I guess u understand

Just kidding bro. I wouldn't have advised you write here sef

Plagiarism, I heard, is a friend of Sheun's site. Try Okadabooks.

But did I just hear it has some 18+ stuff? cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 4:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Lienn:

Just kidding bro. I wouldn't have advised you write here sef

Plagiarism, I heard, is a friend of Sheun's site. Try Okadabooks.

But did I just here it has some 18+ stuff? cool
lol.
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by MJBOLT: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2019
surviving Pastor Totoyinbo:the COZA saga grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:54am On Aug 19, 2019
grin
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by Partnerbiz3: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Caption is eerie shocked tongue

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2019
Nice, how can I get access to the soft copy for free?
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Nice, how can I get access to the soft copy for free?
free thing is not good for your health grin
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by pcicero(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Inspired by COZA
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:

So true
grin

Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
MrBONE2:

So true
grin
Mr bone, I greet you sir
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by MrBONE2(m): 10:29am On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:
Mr bone, I greet you sir

You are welcome Bros,I never knew you are into Book writing of a thing,I must said am proud of you ,Keep it up Bros grin
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2019
TechCapon:
okay, but reading helps to build the mind for free.
Re: I Just Published A New Book, "Surviving Pastor Josh" (PICS) by TechCapon(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2019
MrBONE2:

You are welcome Bros,I never knew you are into Book writing of a thing,I must said am proud of you ,Keep it up Bros grin
I like writing. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 - Hard To Beat This For The Price? Photos and Video / Emmc ISP Tool Adapter For UMT/GSM Shield / Google Won't Allow 2GB RAM Phones Use Full Android 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.