Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? (2559 Views)

What Soap Do You Use? / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by slimnike(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2007
Hey guys, I have been doing this thing for a long time now but i don't know if it's wrong. Each time after I've taken my bath i don't normally rub cream around my private and recently i noticed that there is dryness around that area, as a result of not using cream around that area,so I've started using cream. I want to know is it ideal?
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by ikamefa(f): 11:34pm On May 15, 2007
shocked shocked wonder! wonder! @topic what kind of cream do you use? grin

bleaching cream? preparation H?,vaseline? moisturiser? what? " grin "
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by mukina2: 11:37pm On May 15, 2007
ikamefa:

shocked shocked wonder! wonder! @topic what kind of cream do you use?  grin

bleaching cream? preparation H?,vaseline? moisturiser? what? "  grin "

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@topic hwat do you mean?
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by VOR(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2007
See as these dirty minded women allow their minds to do somersaults. grin grin grin

I'm sure the poster uses nothing other than moisturiser.
There is nothing wrong with that Slimnike. I have always
used a little astral cream to keep my weaponry well honed,
supple and good looking.

Just don't allow things to get out of hand grin(no pun intended)
when moisturizing.
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by closetpervert(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2007
i rub mine wet so that when quick action comes, I am not lacking.
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by efuah(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2007
shocked shocked BAD!!
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by slimnike(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2007
You have wrong motives abi?
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by MasterUwem(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2007
You know waht, i don't rub mine cream becuase if i do, it produces dirty around it, and if i don't quickly pull my private wears it will start having some kind of smel
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by anusule(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2007
MasterUwem:

You know waht, i don't rub mine cream becuase if i do, it produces dirty around it, and if i don't quickly pull my private wears it will start having some kind of smel

shit, !
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by Kemet: 3:11am On Jun 22, 2012
slimnike: Hey guys, I have been doing this thing for a long time now but i don't know if it's wrong. Each time after I've taken my bath i don't normally rub cream around my private and recently i noticed that there is dryness around that area, as a result of not using cream around that area,so I've started using cream. I want to know is it ideal?

You don't need anyone's permission to have a self-service. No point hiding under all this dryness and cream bulls*t.
Re: Do You Use Cream On Your Private Area? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2012
Kemet:

You don't need anyone's permission to have a self-service. No point hiding under all this dryness and cream bulls*t.

^^ great wanking minds think alike grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / *THE SWEETEST AID TO CONCEPTION* / Uncountable Testimonies Of Using STC 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.