Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Fir-tree And The Bramble (storyhype) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Fir-tree And The Bramble (storyhype) (373 Views)

Drunk Uncle JB Climbs Palm Wine Tree In Owerri After Getting High -photos / Guys Marked Mango Seeds On Tree Before They Ripe / Coconut Falls From A Mango Tree On Naija Movie ( Vodeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fir-tree And The Bramble (storyhype) by Emmahype112: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Once, all the trees of the forest started talking among each other. The tall and handsome Fir Tree boasted, “I am the most beautiful tree. Look at my branches. They almost touch the sky!”

B7He then pointed to the Bramble and said, “You are useful for nothing at all, while I am used for making roofs and houses.” The Fir Tree kept on boasting about himself.

... Interesting Stories On Storyhype

The Bramble was wise and thought for a while. Then he looked at the Fir Tree and replied, “I am happy the way I am, even though I am small. You should be sorry for yourself. You are a poor creature. Don’t forget that soon people will come to cut you down with axes and saws. Then you will not be able to do anything.

You will be turned from a beautiful tree into tables and chairs. Then you will wish that you had grown up a Bramble, not a Fir Tree! I may not have much value but at least I am free. People don’t cut me.”

Also Read:
​​The Cormorant and the Fish

The Fir Tree realised that he was wrong and kept quiet.

Better poverty without care, than riches with troubles.

(1) (Reply)

Expired Rent Prank (cimjolly Prank ) Very Funny (video) / Big Brother 2019, Click To Watch This Very Funny Video / Advice 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.