Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerian Designer Luminee Denies Maltreating Househelp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Designer Luminee Denies Maltreating Househelp (394 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ / How Luminee Treats Her House Help (Photos) / Drake Wears Mowalola, Nigerian Designer's Custom Leather Jacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Designer Luminee Denies Maltreating Househelp by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Popular Nigerian Fashion designer Luminee has reacted to the viral video of her maltreating her househelp.

In a video that surfaced on the internet over the weekend, the popular designer's househelp was seen kneeling outside of the house under the sun.

She however denied asking her to do so and insisted it was the househelp's uncle that made her kneel under the sun.

Read her statement:

It has come to my notice that a post was made about myself and the Luminee brand about an unfair treatment of my assistant who was was instructed to kneel outside my house.

First of all, I will like to let everyone know that I wasn't the one who told her to kneel outside, under the sun.

Secondly, she was punished by her uncle who introduced her to me because of integrity issue; please watch the video to the end.

I always treat my workers like family members; we hangout, take pictures and do a lot together and I will never ask any one of them to kneel in the sun. Even if they offend me badly, I will rather punish them like I can punish my own daughter - Anjy.

Those who know me closely know that it is not in my character to treat anyone badly because I know where I'm coming from and I have never forgotten that for once.

Olorun koni jeka ri alakoba oooo! One love my people❤❤❤❤

Watch the Video:
https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-designer-luminee-denies-maltreating-househelp/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Designer Luminee Denies Maltreating Househelp by michlins(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
We know what the truth is ma'am. The uncle left his own house and asked her to kneel in front of your own house and you allowed it to happen. You are lucky the punishment isn't extreme. Looking at you and the girl, there's nothing that resemble human dignity in her. See her dressing like a slave
Re: Nigerian Designer Luminee Denies Maltreating Househelp by WalkerMichael(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Why are some women so WICKED?? would she ever accepted that she maltreated her?

(1) (Reply)

One Year Old Little Child Bravely Plays With A Snake / “we Good Here” – Stefflon Don Reacts To Reports Burna Boy Dumped Her For Princes / Nkechi Blessing Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday With Kissing, Sends Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.