Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) (702 Views)

Dear Abuja Residents, Is 980k For 2 Bedroom House in Lugbe Worth It? / FCTA Demolishes Buildings, Properties Worth Millions As Abuja Residents Lament / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by bropeee(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2019
The residents of Obasanjo Road in Dutse Abuja, FCT woke up this morning, after the heavy downfall to discover that the only road in their area has split into two.

There was unconfirmed report that a dam nearby called Usman Dam was opened which led to increase in pressure of water thereby cutting the road which the residents have been managing all this while, into two.

Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by pweshboi(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2019
This is serious... I know this road
Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by legalwealth(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Ha! !!
Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by uboma(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmmm.

I hope the rains does not cause further havoc.
Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Apart from central area
Abuja roads are bad!
Even area 1 round about is not left out when it rains

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by czarina(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
They didn't wake up to it, the signs were there.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2019
czarina:
They didn't wake up to it, the signs were there.
Signs of failed leadership

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by ktmoore: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't like how people cook up stories, this road has been cracked up for like 5months... Shabby contractor job to aid the politicians disburse funds during the elections ....
I live in News Engineering and during the weekends go to dutse market via this same route. As at last weekend, I had to park my car , cross over a wooden ledge and use a bike to the market...
My advice, leave this country as soon as you can, "there was a country called Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by bropeee(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
My brother, I don't think this is the road you are referring to. This is Obasanjo Road bu Dutse Baupma. Down after the market and sokale roundabout.
This just happened this morning. I live there. I took the pics myself
Re: Abuja Residents Wake Up To A Split Road (photos) by czarina(f): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
bropeee:
My brother, I don't think this is the road you are referring to. This is Obasanjo Road bu Dutse Baupma. Down after the market and sokale roundabout.
This just happened this morning. I live there. I took the pics myself
Same difference.

Were the signs not there?

(1) (Reply)

To Let""" @ Gbagada Decents 3bedroom Flats And Duplex. / Tastefully Finished 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For Sale / A single room Self contain at Sango In Ogun 90k Total Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.