Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday ,august 19th 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday ,august 19th 2019 (141 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Ghen Ghen! Pastor Emeka Odumejeje Picks August 19th To Walk On Water Just Like J / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday ,august 19th 2019 by femoint007(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, 19 August, 2019) -

*Divine Wisdom and Understanding*

1.I worship You, my Father, because You're the source of true, divine, pure, undiluted, everlasting wisdom and understanding.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, purge me of worldly, human and satanic wisdom, that are limited, and give me Your unlimited, everlasting, divine and superior wisdom and knowledge, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me an understanding heart, that I may discern between good and evil, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me divine wisdom and understanding, that cannot be matched, equalled or faulted, by any human or satanic wisdom, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me wisdom that will enable me do exploits for You and excel in my divine assignments, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to be able to make the right choices in life, and to make maximum use of opportunities You bring my way, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please fill my heart with divine understanding and wisdom, today, in Jesus' Name.

9.Father, uphold me till the end by Your right hand of righteousness and grant me the grace to see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and uphold him till the end; give him exceptional wisdom and understanding to handle and overcome oppositions from the pit of hell, in Jesus' name

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings Of Restitution / Divine Apostle For The Last Day! / Mercury To Transit Leo: Effects On An Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.