Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child (491 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes A Baby Girl In USA (Photo) / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child by Hotfrom9ja: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Ronke Odusanya in the early hours of today August 19, welcomed her first child with her lover she has concealed from public space.

Sharing news of her baby's arrival with her over 1.2m followers on Instagram, the Nollywood actress expressed gratitude to God for seeing her through the period of pregnancy. Ronke wrote;

My joy knows no limit .. Its boundless ... Appreciation to God for the process and seeing me through it all ... Birthing a new being is a whole new level and experience for me ... my love We welcome our child ..... oluwa modupe

Source: https://hotfrom9ja.com/ronke-odusanya-welcomes-her-first-child/

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child by Andhominem: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2019
Congrats
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child by Untainted007: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Congrat first, but where the father of the innocent child.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child by Epositive(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Untainted007:
Congrat first, but where the father of the innocent child.

Re: Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child by opebiboy: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2019
na social media people dey born now

(1) (Reply)

Djreal Celebrated His Twins 3 Years Birthday / Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky Declares The Number Of Boyfriends He Has! / King Laguerre Advice To Slay Queens And Twerkers Got Celebrities, Others Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.