Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day12_13 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day12_13 (207 Views)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day11 / Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day2 - 3 / 50 Days RCCG 2018 Fasting & Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mfm 70 Days Fasting & Prayers Program Day12_13 by evelyngold(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2019
TODAY’S PRAYERS FOR DAY 12(Break by 5 pm) 29. O God, arise and turn my bitter water into sweet water, in the name of Jesus.
30. O God, arise and make me a reference point of power and glory, in the name of Jesus.
31. O God, arise and overhaul my life, in the name of Jesus.
32. O Lord, heal me of witchcraft poisons, in the name of Jesus.
33. God, the consuming fire, consume the problems in my life today, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every property of witchcraft in my body, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
35. The enemy that came to me while I slept, die, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every power locking up my glory, die, in the name of Jesus.
37. Power of repeated oppression in my family line, die, in the name of Jesus.
38. My glory, arise and shine above the imagination of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
39. Vagabond power, assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
40. Power of delayed blessings in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
41. Every power hiding the key of my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
42. My days of affliction, expire, in the name of Jesus.
43. Every power that must die for my breakthrough to manifest, die, in the name of Jesus.
44. Voice of the Lord, arise, announce my promotion, in the name of Jesus.
45. Men shall chase me around with blessings, in the name of Jesus.
46. My investments magnetise great profits, in the name Jesus.
47. Every evil seed, growing in my life to terminate my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
48. I break free from every company of stagnancy, in the name of Jesus.
49. My Red Sea, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
50. Every witchcraft power of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
51. Every man ordained to bless me, appear, in the name of Jesus.
52. O God, arise and package testimonies for me, in the name of Jesus.
53. By your power as the Great physician, O Lord, locate me and heal by fire, in the name of Jesus.
54. Strange voices speaking against my life, I summon you; die, in Jesus’ name.
55. Witchcraft arrows come out of my body, in the name of Jesus.
56. Fire of God, lick up stubborn sicknesses from my body, in the name of Jesus.
Day 12

57 Dreams of death, targeted at my life, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
58. Satanic boils in my body, burst and dry up, in the name of Jesus. 59. Everything the power of darkness and hell have taken away from me, I recover them back, in the name of Jesus.
60. Evil tight ropes, around my waist, break off, I the name of Jesus.
61. Evil handwriting on my body,be wiped off, in the name of Jesus.
62. Charms of stagnancy assigned against my life, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
63. Yokes buried in my body, be uprooted by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name. 64. Thou evil sun, overshadowing my star, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
65. Blood of Jesus, arise, cleanse my foundation, in the name of Jesus.
66. Voices from my foundation, attacking my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
67. Angels of fire, position yourselves and recover my foundational virtues, in the name of Jesus.
68. Joy swallowers of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
69. Pollution in my roots, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in Jesus’ name.
70. Anything in the land of the dead troubling my life, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
71. Breakthrough bankers, opportunity wasters and miracle swallowers of father’s house, die, in the name of the Jesus.
72. Powers decorating my problems, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
73. Dreams of foundational injury, die, in the name of Jesus.
74. Foundational serpents and scorpions in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
75. Witchcraft sirens, blowing from my foundation to chase away my helpers, die, in the name of Jesus.
76. Foundational curses and spells, break, in the name of Jesus.
77. Bad luck, back seat, rough life, spoken into my life, expire, in Jesus’ name. 78. Umbrella of collective foundational captivity, dry up and die, in Jesus name.
79. Evil altars, dedications and names, speaking against me, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
80. Anything on my body, empowering foundational bondage, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
81. Foundational marine powers, affecting my life be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
82. Foundational poverty, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
83. Clouds of darkness in my heavens, clear away in the name of Jesus.
84. Every veil of darkness, covering my beauty and glory, tear to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Provides Condoms For Housemates But No Bible, Quran' / Messiahnic Psalms - Jesus Is Lord / All Hope Is Not Lost ; Have Faith In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.