Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz (1881 Views)

Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates Wife On Birthday With Stunning Photos / Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by AutoJoshNIG: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Actress and TV personality, Dolapo Oni-Sijuwade, who is married to the son of the late Ooni of Ife, Prince Adegbite Sijuwade, took to Instagram, on her birthday, to express gratitude to her husband for the gift of a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon.

The Desperate Housewives star and former Moments With Mo co-host, in  an Instagram message, wrote:

“So it’s officially my birthday but I want to celebrate my husband. Gbite you are truly amazing. Thank you for being super supportive. It is not even possible for me to describe what you do for people you know and those you don’t know. You are just amazing. Thank you for my new whip that you got me a few months ago. My Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, birthday present all rolled into one lol. Okay on a serious note though. May the goodness and mercy of the Lord be with you. May God bless the work of your hand and may you never labour in vain. May God continue to bless and keep you my love. Happy Birthday to Me”

Her husband, more popularly referred to as “Gbite” or “The Gbi”, is one of the sons of the late Imperial Majesty (Dr.) Okunade Sijuwade Olubuse 11. He is a director in the family conglomerate, The Sijuwade group.

Source:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by allsaint2000: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Money talking.
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by saheedbadmus(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Money is good ojere
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by tillaman(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Enjoy jare!!!
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
angry
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by DAMMYORES: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
God bless my husband and all the hardworking men out there.
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ordinary phone some men can't buy. All is well
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
Ordinary phone some men can't buy. All is well
some have more than that but haven’t sure the right girl to buy gift for. i have never bought anything for girl or someone am dating since 2011 when I bought bold5 for my ex and she pixmix another guy to her profile as her dp
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
adetoroamos:
some have more than that but haven’t sure the right girl to buy gift for. i have never bought anything for girl or someone am dating since 2011 when I bought bold5 for my ex and she pixmix another guy to her profile as her dp
I admire your English. @ the bolded is division of labor. Your reward is not on earth, u will reap your reward in heaven.
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
SKYloafFISH:
I admire your English. @ the bolded is division of labor. Your reward is not on earth, u will reap your reward in heaven.
your tiny sense could have figured out that i mean Bb bold5 around 2011 �
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by SKYloafFISH(f): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
adetoroamos:
your tiny sense could have figured out that i mean Bb bold5 around 2011 �
I know dear
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by Esejojo: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Silver spooners.
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by Kendumazy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Handsome man. Exactly like my uncle
Re: Late Oni Of Ife's Daughter-in-law Celebrates Her Husband For The Gift Of A Benz by Funmmyastic: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade, Iyabo Ojo, Fathia Williams & Others Storms Yinka Quadri 60th Birthday / 'Tacha Sells Glasses, Mercy Sells Cars'- War As Governor Orders 100 Innoson Cars / Naira Marley Is Now Learning Karate With Ijebu. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.