Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Wealth Creation Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wealth Creation Training (644 Views)

The Phone In Your Hand Is A Tool For Wealth Creation See How. / New Secrets Of Wealth Creation / Join Our Free Whatsapp Class- The M.M.M Of True Wealth Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Creation Training by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Hello,
You dont have any excuse to remain broke. Tap into any of this opportunity.
•Learn the okirika business and start up with even as little as N4000
•Start mini importation business with as low as N20,000
•Start earning online with some of these legit site that pays her members daily with as little as N2,000
•Start Ofada Rice repackaging and distribution in local markets and stores around you
•Learn Forex trading
•Learn the snack production business
•And many more
Do not sit idle, learn a skill and start UP Now!
All you need is your smart phone and a little capital. You can start earning from the comfort of your home.
To get started, call or whatsapp 09050697535

*Riyadhgoddess Wealth Creation*
Re: Wealth Creation Training by lat55(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please I’m looking for companies that can help me repackage rice, beans and other dry foods into 5kg customized bags for a foundation.

Thanks
RiyaGoddess:
Hello,
You dont have any excuse to remain broke. Tap into any of this opportunity.
•Learn the okirika business and start up with even as little as N4000
•Start mini importation business with as low as N20,000
•Start earning online with some of these legit site that pays her members daily with as little as N2,000
•Start Ofada Rice repackaging and distribution in local markets and stores around you
•Learn Forex trading
•Learn the snack production business
•And many more
Do not sit idle, learn a skill and start UP Now!
All you need is your smart phone and a little capital. You can start earning from the comfort of your home.
To get started, call or whatsapp 09050697535

*Riyadhgoddess Wealth Creation*
Re: Wealth Creation Training by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
lat55:
Please I’m looking for companies that can help me repackage rice, beans and other dry foods into 5kg customized bags for a foundation.

Thanks

Hi. Chat me on WhatsApp, I can direct you to one...
Re: Wealth Creation Training by Ajibade123(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
is the forex training still available
Re: Wealth Creation Training by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
lat55:

Thanks

Hello. Please chat or call 09050697535.

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Opay / #insidethehustle:why I Quit My Job To Create Nigeria’s First Food Truck In Lagos / Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.