Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now (1307 Views)

Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / What Happened To My Friend's Dog And I / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by darling4real1: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
I have an altsasain dog. She's very aggressive but once she recognises you to come around often to the house,she can be very friendly, she won't even bark at you. But I have this my caretaker who comes to the house almost on a daily basis for over 3yrs now, each time the man just even steps near the gate, my dog goes crazy, barking and wanting to attack until the man leaves, this is a constant occurrence for oover 3yrs now. Even some of the people that comes visiting once in awhile, my dog already knows them and doesn't even make any noise. The question now is, why does my dog hate that caretaker so much? My wife said, probably, the man uses a lot of juju... what do you guys think? becos the thing tire me...
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Kaceman(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
The caretaker no dey pure

3 Likes

Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Spanishmilf(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kaceman:
The caretaker no dey pure
yeah

1 Like

Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by johnnyn1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
I agree
Spanishmilf:
yeah
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Savage200(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
The man na thief
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Skullano(m): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Caretaker hands no clean at all at all(Juju).
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Lonelypacifist6: 5:12am On Aug 20, 2019
The man Dey chop 404 Wella

2 Likes

Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2019
darling4real1:
I have an altsasain dog. She's very aggressive but once she recognises you to come around often to the house,she can be very friendly, she won't even bark at you. But I have this my caretaker who comes to the house almost on a daily basis for over 3yrs now, each time the man just even steps near the gate, my dog goes crazy, barking and wanting to attack until the man leaves, this is a constant occurrence for oover 3yrs now. Even some of the people that comes visiting once in awhile, my dog already knows them and doesn't even make any noise. The question now is, why does my dog hate that caretaker so much? My wife said, probably, the man uses a lot of juju... what do you guys think? becos the thing tire me...
I had a similar experience with my Eskimos, everybody familiar with dogs knows that Eskimos are pets, they don't bark, bite and they are never aggressive. Infact my own Eskimos are so silly that they play with total strangers even if they came to rob my house.
Then one day I went to the gym and decided to stop at the atm stand around the fitness centre to cash money on my way back.
As soon as I came down from the car, the dogs jumped out...and started barking so aggressively at one man at the atm stand. I was shocked. I have never heard them bark before.
It continues for almost 5 minutes and I was forced to ordered them back into the car. Even when they were there, they kept barking aggressively at the man.
A few other people that knows the dogs to be gentle were shocked too.
That was the first and only time I've seen my dogs bark at anyone.
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by UniversalDove: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The man Dey chop 404 Wella
bro what's 404
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by sorextee(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Dog meat
UniversalDove:
bro what's 404
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by UniversalDove: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
sorextee:
Dog meat
blood of Jesus.. A dog is a pet, not food now!

1 Like

Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by sorextee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Which country are u based?

UniversalDove:
blood of Jesus.. A dog is a pet, not food now!

1 Like

Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by UniversalDove: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
sorextee:
Which country are u based?
am not sure, but I think its Nigeria
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by sorextee(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
And u don't know they eat dogs in some parts of the country?

UniversalDove:
am not sure, but I think its Nigeria
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by Lonelypacifist6: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
UniversalDove:
bro what's 404
Dog.
Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by vincentjk(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2019
When your dog doesn't like someone you've to be very careful with such people

Either they're planning to do you harm, they consume dog meat or they practice witchcraft in one way or the other

2 Likes

Re: My Dog And My Caretaker At War For 3years Now by johnnyn1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
cheesy grin..
My GSD don’t want to see anyone apart from my indoor family. She would charge and bark at any stranger who dares comes close to my flat..
Even Pastors too.

But in your own case at OP , your caretaker must have done or is doing something bad .
vincentjk:
When your dog doesn't like someone you've to be very careful with such people

Either they're planning to do you harm, they consume dog meat or they practice witchcraft in one way or the other

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jack Shepard Puppies For Sale At Affordable Price / I Killed This Snake This Night. First Time!!!!! / Upcoming Litters Announcement (BOERBOL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.