Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku (946 Views)

Jacob Zuma Received In Nigeria By Atiku / Rochas Disgraced By Atiku (picture) / Nigeria To Have Adequate Water Supply By 2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by sesco2006(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2010
My Roadmap to Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and presidential aspirant on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) platform has outlined a detailed roadmap with which he hopes to actualize his dream of ending the scourge of darkness and providing uninterrupted power supply if elected President.

In a statement made available to THISDAY yesterday, Atiku said in the interim, “government must close the gap in the transmission network thereby making it a proper grid system as opposed to a radial system.

This will make the system more reliable and less prone to national system collapses. Although distribution is receiving attention, it is, however, not certain that a clear policy on how to bridge the infrastructure gap at this level is being adequately addressed.”

According to him, “An administration led by me will undertake EPPs as a short-term measure to ensure enhanced supply within the first year of the new administration: We will provide EPPs for key urban areas (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kaduna, Onitsha; Kano) but taking into account the need to provide investors with a reasonable return in the pricing decisions. We will ensure an accelerated procurement cycle to achieve timely delivery of the EPPs.”
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2010
Atiku, you might want to shove your plan up where the sun don't shine as you don't stand a chance of being the president of Nigerian
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by sesco2006(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2010
Gbam. You said it all my Brother.
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by netotse(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2010
everyone knows EPPs are a scam. . .what does he mean by 'making it a true grid and not a radial system'? he should give us specifics with numbers. . .this mis-yarns he came to misyarn reveal him to be more of an illiterate than i thought he was. . .
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by omojand: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2010
Many armed robbers roaming our streets today are more trustworthy than Atiku.

Off all the present crop of aspirants, he is without doubt the most deceptive, clueless and currupt!
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by mcnepow(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2010
Deceptive, clueless & corrupt! - I like dat. Y wuldnt these men agree dat they hav run out of ideas & lost relevence to d Nigerian populace? Make d rubbish recycled nonsense go sidon 4 gutter jare!
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by playmode(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
What i will like is to face Atiku in a televised debate so i can disgrace him in front of the nation.He said he has a plan hey? Well i will simply ask him to explain his plan without looking at notes,straight from the heart.Trust me he will be tongue tied grin
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by NAJALYN: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
Poor Atiku, he wants to come in at all cost. He must mean 'roadmap to uninterrupted money supply into his pocket. Igbayi la ro. He worked with Obj & did not remember the roadmap. I see. Like Ibb he should stop day-dreaming. Aso Rock is not meant for a woman wrapper, & a nitwit like him. I hope he heeds advise & saves himself from scruing up the remaining nut upstairs.
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by DOW(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
Atiku is a thief.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
I don't believe Atiku. However, one good side of Atiku is his wife, Titi. She will be the best 1st Lady if Atiku becomes presido. The woman dey articulate
Re: My Roadmap To Uninterrupted Power Supply, By Atiku by MaiSuya(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
Which one be EPP again? No be same thing wey OBJ--and of course Atiku--take corner those sweet billions for themselves??

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Insists, Says: "I Am Ready To Quit" / Jonathan Secretly Orders Atiku's Disqualification From Pdp Primaries / Atiku And Ndigbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.