Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years (1346 Views)

Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Mercy Johnson Finally Reveals Regina Daniels Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by Aabheaven(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dwanye johnson popularly known as The Rock and the most paid actor alive finally marries Lauren hashian his girlfriend of twelve years in Hawaii and it was a secret wedding.

Mehn, twelve years of dating

Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by cenaman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
I don't know when i will wed or marry my girlfriend of 15years.
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by cybriz82(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
cenaman:

Ur own better..me dn fix my wedding date but never see wife to marry...
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by Aabheaven(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
cenaman:
U are joking right. 15 years and u said u are not married. Even her parents will collect anything from u at this point as bride price and u can then organize parlour wedding because there is really nothing to celebrate again.

But man dont leave that woman. If you have stayed this long, marry her

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by cenaman(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Aabheaven:
U are joking right. 15 years and u said u are not married. Even her parents will collect anything from u at this point as bride price and u can then organize parlour wedding because there is really nothing to celebrate again.

But man dont leave that woman. If you have stayed this long, marry her
I know many people wont believe but, that's the truth.
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by Aabheaven(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
cybriz82:

Lol grin grin grin Them won force you marry. My guy ja pa o if u never see the right one. Marriage no be joke o where u go say u no do again forget wetin our yeyebrities de portray
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by cenaman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
cybriz82:

That means we need to exchange what i have and u dont have, to what u have i don't have. (give me that date and take my my my........abeg make i stop here my gf fit the read am.
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by Aabheaven(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
cenaman:
That means we need to exchange what i have and u dont have, to what u have i don't have. (give me that date and take my my my........abeg make i stop here my gf fit the read am.
Lol u don see person finish for 15 years u won give ur guy. Even ur conscience no go gree allow u. My guy go and marry dat babe o
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by Raydos: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
B
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by Funmmyastic: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
That's good,congrats to the lucky couple.
Re: Dwayne Johnson Finally Weds His Girlfriend Of Twelve Years by seunmohmoh(f): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like Victor Ad? / Bbnaija 2020: Top 10 Most Beautiful Female Housemate in Season 5 / Their Hands Filled With Blood So They Wear The Mask Yet God Sees Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.