Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Open Letter To Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Governor Wike (282 Views)

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Wike by Chukwundidi: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
"...His Excellency, Governor Nyesom Wike, CON, allow me to use this singular medium to reach you regards to ugly incident which happend along Elele road on 2nd of August 2019...."

READ MORE

http://deroundtable.com/a-rivers-youth-cries-for-help-writes-open-letter-to-gov-wike/
Re: Open Letter To Governor Wike by Charleys: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hidden
Re: Open Letter To Governor Wike by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
This demands an urgent attention.

Good day Sir,
His Excellency, Governor Nyesom Wike, CON, allow me to use this singular medium to reach you regards to ugly incident which happend along Elele road on 2nd of August 2019.
My younger brother, Chima Obioha Amadi was shot by unknown gunmen who made attempt to kidnap passengers in a commercial bus along Elele road by 7-8 pm.
The men of the Nigerian police who assisted them during the ugly incident never returned after dropping them at Madona Teaching Hospital, Elele.
According to the victims, bus driver and my brother, the kidnapers waved at the bus to stop, the driver, considering the number of passengers to be kidnapped, insisted to continue their journey. At this point, the kidnappers opened fire at the vehicle, targeting to kill the driver.
My brother, who was seated behind the driver’s sit was hurt with two bullets (one in the spinal cords and other in the stomach. The Diver, also sustained bullet in his left lap and his stomach.
Both victims had been battling for their lives. The driver’s family, because of fund, relocated him to traditionalist in Etche and my family followed them, this was after we spent huge amount of money in the hospital.
With the police report, we were able to transfer those victims. At this point Sir, we had no more money to secure the lives of the able youths standing as future hope to their families. The driver and his children including my brother and his kid have been stocked in a local herbalist home in Etche while we search for fund which is yet to come.
Sir, regards to your excellent work (Mr. Project), heart of humanity and Christ, I appeal for your assistance. We can no longer afford the bills to remove the bullets trapped in the body of these men.
As I write, I strongly believe same ugly incident is still repeating in that area. Please, let the security agents extend their kind service to this area to help stop plans of these evil people.
Thanks and God bless you.
Richmond C. Amadi

(1) (Reply)

”I Have Forgiven My Assaulters” Ekweremau Says As He Returns Back After Assault / ATTACK ON EKWEREMADU: Madness Taking Too Far. / Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.