Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital (41583 Views)

Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood / Native Doctor Machetes His Neighbor To Death For Always Accusing Him Of Stealing / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by realstars: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body.
He who has cross, let him Carry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by realstars: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body.
He who has cross, let him Carry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by mamajj17(f): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
tolaloluomo:
There's no respect for woman in Nigeria

My dear is a PITY, Nigeria Women has no VOICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
A big shoutout to all my Muslim brothers and sisters that have had pre-marital sex but won’t eat pork because it’s a Sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Funmmyastic: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Buhari just dey make everybody mad for naija

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.

No be only human bean,na soya bean.Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by olisaEze(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.

Here’s how; make urself a cocktail of Red Bull & sniper juice, down it and be on ur way!

Remember Red Bull gives u wings!!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Martinez39(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
tolaloluomo:
Shut up my friend! Woman that insult and fight with bus conductors and other men nko? Women that fight beat up other women nko? undecided Men that fight and beat up other men nko?

Conflict is a human thing for all genders. Be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by stamapro(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
People get mind, how do you beat a woman? Such a low life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Saao(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
tolaloluomo:
women should learn to respect men too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by godofuck231: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Vary nice and responsible man, owning up to his action, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by ScotMisile: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

What about human rice ... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by MarianaTrench: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
YorubaKing:
Weak ass Fool! angry

Don't tell me you actually believe that bullshït story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Born2Breed(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Weak man.

All the women for gather beat nonsese comot for the man head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by victorazy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dee04:
Hahahahaha this is just laughable

I tell u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by baratech: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
What is the man looking for in that woman's body, biko nu?!

Assuming he really entered the woman's apartment, that's some foolish sh*t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by kellyboo: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Need Powerbank for your basic home appliances such as 55"TV ,decoder, laptop, sound system, phones and lighting points.

Check my signature for best price. Product comes with 24 month documented warranty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Chukwurah003: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mad man. The frustration in this country is something else.

You’re frustrated? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Chukwurah003: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Na only you mad o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

You’re frustrated? grin
Nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Americanboy35: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Angry and frustrated people everywhere in that country called naija, can he act the same to his fellow able bodied man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by UDFLEX3(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
The man brain dey shake......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by avsadeeq0(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Op you bleeped up for not writing name of the animal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by starbuck(f): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
I know if given opportunity, some Nlanders wey I don touch their nerves go beat me like this grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by EvangelistMFM(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
I want you all especially intending couples to learn ftom what I am about to say..
If you notice that your finace,or fiancée doesn't react at all after you provoked him/her,hmmm...My brother or Sister, abeg run for your dear life oo...From research,I notice that those who easily get angry,and later forget have blissful marriages..But those who don't talk even after been provoked,have the tendencies of storing faults and later explode with venomous attack on their partner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by naijajobx: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by BluntBoy(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ha Nnkan N Be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by katlord(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

U worst pass buhari

Continue to murder English u hear? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Enemyofpeace: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Na only you mad o
Na only mad person fit reply mad person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Donatusegba: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Idle mind, thats y d malice had space to stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital by Filatino(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mad man. The frustration in this country is something else.
that's y operation beat them @ sight abroad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Beating Daughter To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.