Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bible Study Teacher Nabbed By Police For Holding A 7 Year Old Boy For Two Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Study Teacher Nabbed By Police For Holding A 7 Year Old Boy For Two Years (225 Views)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study Teacher Nabbed By Police For Holding A 7 Year Old Boy For Two Years by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
The Ogun state police command has nabbed a Bible study teacher for holding a 7-year-old boy for two years.

According to reports by vanguard the seven year old child with the name Joshua Joseph went missing in Ijebu-Ode area of the state, and was latter sold for 1million to Blessing Ozor in 2018.

The boy regained freedom in 2019 after he has been renamed as chisom in Ozor’s house. Ozor who claims she is innocent of the crime said “ she adopted the child for N1 million from one Ifeoma joy, a level 13 civil servant in Anambara State.

After the boy was handed over to his real parents, the Police Public Relations Officer stated that Joy sold the child to Ozor based on a forged documents.

The police Public Relation Officer father said that Joy works in the Ministry of Women Affairs in Anambra State, a leverage she used in selling off children kidnapped by her other members of the syndicate, Rita and Angela.

“In the cause of looking for her, she got transfered to four local government areas within one month to evade arrest. ”based on we have found about shows that eight children have been stolen by this syndicate in Ogun State and four have been recovered.

One of the children stolen was found when the people who adopted him saw the boy’s picture on the pages of newspapers and returned him.” However, Joy told journalists: “I never did such a thing. I know the woman that brought this boy to be a worker at Peace Sisters Home.

She went on saying her sister in fellowship came up with an idea of adopting a baby, I called her to help us get a baby boy and I gave Rita my sister’s particulars. When she finished with the particulars she came with this boy. On my side, I never knew the boy was stolen.” Explaining her part, Ozor said: “I am just a victim of circumstances by my foolishness. I went to a sister in our fellowship that adopted a child before, because I have two daughters already. But I had a feeling for a son; my last daughter is 24 years old. “I passed through her because they had adopted before. They led me to this woman, Joy. I believed that everything was okay because she made me believe that she runs a peace sisters home. I was asked to bring a passport and other documents for the adoption, and I gave them to her . “I gave her N150,000 for processing of the papers. After she gave me the boy, there was a denouncement paper. That was the first paper she gave me and then collected her remaining money, N900, 000. “Joy processed other papers, which I believed until were genuine, and gave them to me. That was why I took the boy home and started taking care of him from March 3, 2018, and I enrolled him into a nice school.”

More on >> www.mychristiangist.com

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Still In Police Custody As He Fights To Meet Bail Conditions / Tongue Tamers / "Your Duty Was To Help The Boys, Not Rape Them!!!"---female Judge To Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.