Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Review Over Tecno Spark Go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Over Tecno Spark Go (1054 Views)

Should I Buy The Samsung A02 Or Tecno Spark Go 2020 / TECNO Announces Spark 4 Air And Spark GO / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Over Tecno Spark Go by samueloyem19: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's like I have become a fan of Tecno with so many phones and all are amazing with their features. One is Tecno Spark Go which seems to be great with the Helio A22 and that too with the pair of 2GB RAM. I think MediaTek is a great support to such phones offering a great capability to promote the best of the features. Even the storage of the phone is better as it has 16gb internal but I have doubt about the expandability. On an overall state, the phone is available at just 30k Naira, and I think people will love it too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Android Phone Location / Lg G6 For Sale @40k / Boxvalue BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.