Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Please Accomodate Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Accomodate Me (746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Accomodate Me by flakkydudu(f): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2010
KNOW THIS SHOULD NOT BE HERE BUT COS I KNOW MORE PEOPLE COME TO THIS FORUM READ THIS

Are you thinking of the stress of going to pick out items intended for souvenirs for your party guests,for your corporate clieants and customers in your organisation or you know someone who is?(even as the year is rounding up,we can handle the purchasing,printing,packaging and delivery tasks invovled in the distribution of your organisation end of year gifts to all your clients and customers)we can handle this for you so you could concretrate on other issues and you can be sure we've got good taste for such items.
We also take care of your kiddies party packs so you don't have to worry about where you can get the toys and the candies.
Re: Please Accomodate Me by StudioCFR(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
Danny1luv,

move dis stale thread to sexuality section - it's an order.
Re: Please Accomodate Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
haha.stud dont u tink atall-does the post have anytin to do in the sexuallity section
Re: Please Accomodate Me by StudioCFR(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
what does it look like elenu gbeske?

or old age don dey deceive me?
Re: Please Accomodate Me by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
sure.i tink its old age
Re: Please Accomodate Me by Kunbee: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
I dont accommodate strangers
Re: Please Accomodate Me by StudioCFR(m): 5:05am On Oct 23, 2010
who wan follow u live for dat face me i slap u one room apt wey u dey manage sef
Re: Please Accomodate Me by bashydemy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2010
Studio CFR:

who wan follow u live for dat face me i slap u one room apt wey u dey manage sef

do you guys live next door to each other? if not then how do you know he live in mama sikira do quick i wan shit kind of house?

(1) (Reply)

Dariye Again! / The Drunk Stranger / I Am Bereaved. .projan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.