Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] (27815 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by deji17: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
How many people will Dangote Trucks kill before we all get sense? Hopefully the Lagos - Calabar Rail will come on board quickly and some of these Trucks can be removed from our highways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dangote trucks seeking sacrifice blood.... always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Why always dangotes trucks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by truthstands20: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
MrWTF:
wait! So God knew this young Lad would Die this way? And This same God brought the Boy to this World? Damn!!

Something is not right somewhere!!!

I don't understand you. Are you questioning God? Do you know how long you'll live on earth. Its not within your power to question God. Were u there when He created him. Be careful how you question God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by tutudesz: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
post=81404257:
This is sad.
All Dangote's truck drivers need a very good refresher course.

In saner climes, Dangote will be paying billions of dollars yearly in damages and in cases like this, in so doing, they would have put in place some drastic measures about their drivers.

Another future wasted!
So sad!
Dangote is actually a big criminal, those trucks are were registered under a different company NASCON Allied Industries. So when anybody decide to sue him, they will be suing a company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by ZikZikZik: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by AnanseK(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
tutudesz:

Dangote is actually a big criminal, those trucks are were registered under a different company NASCON Allied Industries. So when anybody decide to sue him, they will be suing a company.

And the driver who actually crushed into these victims is most likely from the same Cross River State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Yankee101: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's getting too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Ayobamibarry247: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Omo I tire for dis Nigeria No good news anymore Na bad news we dey use every day see everywhere now �‍♂️...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by tutudesz: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
AnanseK:

And the driver who actually crushed into these victims is most likely from the same Cross River State.
Yeah! But the federal and state government should take legal action against Dangota Cement and His truck company NASCON Allied Industries, because it's getting out of hands with the number accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by realstars: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
The greatest pains is that before we tender justice,. Police come spoil show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by obinna58(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:
God have mercy.. So sad so painful..

Believe me, Some Dangote drivers are so reckless when driving they don't give a damn about human life, I'm so sure he will go untouched without even consoling or give compensation all because he is working with DANGOTE.

God help us in this country...

Well, to those who wish to know..

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...
Psychopath stop disturbing others with Jesus who died a shameful death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by obinna58(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Why stress yourself for others? God help U.
Actually, you're the one stressing, free yourself from stupid religion and their fake promises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Elsucre042: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
[b][/b]What is it with this f**kry f**ked blood sucking DANGOTE agent of darkness company drivers...

Abi na only Dangote trucks and drivers dei 9ja ni?

Pls i stand to be corrected have you ever heard @ least one in every five years that company like Flour Mills of Nig Plc truck that virtually travel round this country for supplies crush(ed) any one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by obinna58(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Lol.. U are doing it again.. Why stress yourself over my stress.. Leave me with the stupid religion and move on with your life..
Then leave people alone and stop telling them to worship a white man who was killed for his crimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by OpinionCounts(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dangote truck drivers, world's 5th most deadily terrorist group after Alqaida, ISIS, Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram.. anytime you see one just run for your dear life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
senchris:

This is the best comment I have read from you since I joined Nairaland.

Actually... his reasoning comes home - when d discourse is not related to politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by wvictory(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
am not trying to support dangote, but other cement truck companies crush people too but all these are not reported
why Dangote always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Phyde: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Now becoming a weekly thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by jeruba: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
athaboi:
Those guys should train their company drivers and not to allow this their continues destruction of lives and properties
It wasn't planned, that's why it's called an accident.
It happens daily in the most developed countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by YasirAsiwaju: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Believe me, Some Dangote drivers are so reckless when driving they don't give a damn about human life, I'm so sure he will go untouched without even consoling or give compensation all because he is working with DANGOTE.

God help us in this country... so that 4yrs old boy should have accepted jesus?

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by YasirAsiwaju: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:

God help us in this country... so that 4yrs old boy should have accepted Jesus ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by YasirAsiwaju: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
NOL2dworld:

God help us in this country...

so the dead boy should have accepted jesus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Donatusegba: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Gemini6(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
This dangote truck menace is really out of hand but what is the government and Dangote himself doing about it??
Are those trucks sick or what? there should be a heavy penalty and investigation in such cases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Budline1(m): 5:21am On Aug 20, 2019
I wonder how Dangote sleeps well at night with all this bloodshed in his name. Rich also cry they say. No such thing as a life better than yours- Luv Yourz-J Cole.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] by Hope1717(f): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Dangote, been killing since nineteen zero zero

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Shouting "2020 Is My Year Of Harvest". Did You Plant Anything In 2019? / Cattle Seen Grazing In Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja This Afternoon / Nigerian Man Carries Generator With His Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.