Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? (562 Views)

Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by garfield1: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Akpabio has substantially and sufficiently proven that he won the polls and was brazenly rigged out in a grand conspiracy.he adduced more than enough evidence to show that he scored 61,000 votes in essien udim lga.the inec returning officer william olosunde confessed that the order to reduce or deflate akpabio's votes was given by the state rec mike igini which is contrary to the electoral act.

The act state that only presiding officers and collation officers can cancel a result of an election based on either overvoting,violence,disenfranchisement.the constitutiob defined over voting as a situation when votes cast exceeds the total number of voters on the manual register.total votes recorded was 71,000 while essien udim has over 90,000 voters which therefore means that the votes satisfied constitutiobal requirements.only a court of law can cancel a return or results declared by inec officials.
A case precedent was the 2015 polls in abia when pdp manufactured 81000 votes from obingwa.the returning officer prof ozumba initially cancelled the results but when shown a copy of the electoral act,he reinstated the results.even at the supreme court,this portion of the electoral act was affirmed.
Other inec witnesses also gave evidence to implicate inec.finally,the chief collation officer for apc monday afangide put the final nail in inec's case.
Based on the above,it is likely that akpabio will be declared winner or a rerun called for only in essien udim or they will be a total rerun in ikot ekpene

Seunmsg
Maybach
Kyase
Sarrki
Kahal
Tuniski
Sirjamo
Skengman
Kingkakaone
Mrvitalis
Corrosiveman
Midolian
Caseless
Janujaz
Kenone
Deomelo
Ikpongiton
Oghenaogie
Tonyebarcanista
Eneyoduke
Jamace
Zoedew
Ejimatic
Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Zone B will always be Zone B....
Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by garfield1: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
Zone Biwill always be Zone B....
Binikingdowm,long time.are you incapable of sensible cogitation?
Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by ejimatic: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
garfield1:
Akpabio has substantially and sufficiently proven that he won the polls and was brazenly rigged out in a grand conspiracy.he adduced more than enough evidence to show that he scored 61,000 votes in essien udim lga.the inec returning officer william olosunde confessed that the order to reduce or deflate akpabio's votes was given by the state rec mike igini which is contrary to the electoral act.

The act state that only presiding officers and collation officers can cancel a result of an election based on either overvoting,violence,disenfranchisement.the constitutiob defined over voting as a situation when votes cast exceeds the total number of voters on the manual register.total votes recorded was 71,000 while essien udim has over 90,000 voters which therefore means that the votes satisfied constitutiobal requirements.only a court of law can cancel a return or results declared by inec officials.
A case precedent was the 2015 polls in abia when pdp manufactured 81000 votes from obingwa.the returning officer prof ozumba initially cancelled the results but when shown a copy of the electoral act,he reinstated the results.even at the supreme court,this portion of the electoral act was affirmed.
Other inec witnesses also gave evidence to implicate inec.finally,the chief collation officer for apc monday afangide put the final nail in inec's case.
Based on the above,it is likely that akpabio will be declared winner or a rerun called for only in essien udim or they will be a total rerun in ikot ekpene

Seunmsg
Maybach
Kyase
Sarrki
Kahal
Tuniski
Sirjamo
Skengman
Kingkakaone
Mrvitalis
Corrosiveman
Midolian
Caseless
Janujaz
Kenone
Deomelo
Ikpongiton
Oghenaogie
Tonyebarcanista
Eneyoduke
Jamace
Zoedew
Ejimatic
. I want to carefully study the pleas of Akpabio through his final oral submission before I make my position on his case. However I believe he is consistently maintaining his stance that he was rigged out in the election. He will surely surely smile at the end of the trial.

1 Like

Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
That's south south.

1 Like

Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by garfield1: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
ejimatic:
. I want to carefully study the pleas of Akpabio through his final oral submission before I make my position on his case. However I believe he is consistently maintaining his stance that he was rigged out in the election. He will surely surely smile at the end of the trial.
He already made the final address which was adopted and tribunal adjourned for final judgment still this august

1 Like

Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by garfield1: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
That's south south.
It means nothing
Re: Will Akpabio Lose Out At The Tribunal? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
garfield1:
It means nothing
Na now u know it means nothing... Garfield

(1) (Reply)

When Did Being Okada Rider From The North” Become An Offence? -journalist Jafar / P&ID $9bn Judgement Debt: Why Is The Case Not Being Treated As P&ID Vs Addax? / Ogun State Government Commissions 100 Patrol Vans, 200 Bikes - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.