Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sony Ships 1 Million Move Controllers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony Ships 1 Million Move Controllers (1180 Views)

Delta 6: The Future Of FPS/Video Game Gun Controllers / Playstation 4 Console For Sale (with 2 Controllers And 2 Games) / Do Ps1 And Ps2 Games/controllers Work Well On The Ps3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ships 1 Million Move Controllers by Mobinga: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2010
Nearly one month after its release, Sony says it has shipped over 1 million units of the PlayStation Move controller in North and Latin America.

"Retail demand is incredibly strong and we're working hard to keep the product in stock," said Jack Tretton, Chief Executive Officer, Sony Computer Entertainment America. "We believe consumers have already shown their preference for a precise, interactive game experience.

"We are on target to meet our end of year goals and expect sales to increase as our publishers and developers continue to update popular titles and introduce new games."

Sony did not disclose actual sales figures. Previous analyst estimates indicate, however, that Move U.S. sales were around 300,000 units in September.

In a separate report from last week, a Sony Europe spokesperson said the company sold 1.5 million in Europe during the launch month.

shocked shocked shocked Lets see how kinect fares
Re: Sony Ships 1 Million Move Controllers by lexluthor2(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
bros ,the thing is incredible accurate.i just got mine from the uk in january.it came with a demo disc and i bought sports champions.i must confess,after playing the nintendos boxing with it nunchuks,i can boost that the move is a lot more precise and mimics actual movement of the hands than the wii.shame the sports champs did not have boxing;its truly good for any 1 who needs a good work out without going to the gym and spending a dime.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Brand New Psp,, I Also Need The Address Of D Seller / Acrias Azeez Karunwi COOL / Cheap DS Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.