Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (67490 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by tightpussy156: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2019
stupid people. chasing an harlot because konji don owe you.once the player deposit inside the wide pussy he eyes go clear. many sugar daddies go don finish an widen this prostitude pussy like Atlantic ocean.the bitch na,waste product. the two of them are not even serious. the guy na confirmed player.mercy thinks are widen ooze pussy go keep ike.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by userplainly(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Bros the girl na ashawo nai Dey pain me... asin clear one.. with fake ass.. she can’t even use the ass well.. only to twerk even twerking on Nigerian local songs....

Frankyboy1:
Girls packaging weak guys since 1946! Ask every girl when last she had sex, they always reply a year or two ago, but when you enter the place, as a sharp guy, you smile,and rave the damn trutle, while she screams baby pls take it easy, then when finished, some claim crying, ask her why, she says she doesnt normally give in so easy, but she doesnt know why she feels so much for you, then u lie down facing up with a grin, cause u know you know, the she cuddles you tight and say sweetheart so who am I to you now? what are we now? Then u reply, baby! We are just pencils in the hands of our creator!even mercy de form wait for me, baby plan with me, because she is on national TV, a confirmed runs chic, cause 99% of naija slay girls are, Abeg make we de fire de go jooor
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2019
rOsy247:
Ok
Promiscuity on normal gear.
Generation X truly X rated in everything.
Re: BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

Promiscuity on normal gear.
Generation X truly X rated in everything.
They are of Gen Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / Tboss Travelling For Her NYSC In Public Transport (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.