Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books (32798 Views)

13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / 30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by meobizy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:
This is a person who will never be blaming Buhari for what she will become in life. From such a young age she takes responsibility for herself!
Well, Error 502 killed my earlier submission.

There is nothing special, she only journals. End of story.
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Mrsheff(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
u don't even ashamed of your self..smh

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by foster212: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
You say? You fine pass her? Make we see.
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Gemini6(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wow! May God be with you every step of the way and may bad energy be far from you in Jesus name I love seeing young people pushing their boundaries Kudos!
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Mrhonesty: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:
This is a person who will never be blaming Buhari for what she will become in life. From such a young age she takes responsibility for herself!
Keep quiet! Buhari is already killing her. The 13 books were not written in the past 3 months. She published them with pencil painting. The first book was supposed to be published before the second book. If the parents are rich, you cant meet those books like that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by MariaAngeles: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Memories!
we did this a lot as a children , only ours were story telling with drawings...it was more exciting and fun smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by budaatum: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mrhonesty:
Keep quiet! Buhari is already killing her. The 13 books were not written in the past 3 months. She published them with pencil painting. The first book was supposed to be published before the second book. If the parents are rich, you cant meet those books like that.
Make me keep quiet while you keep looking for excuses for your inadequacy and uselessness.
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by friendlyadvice: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mrsheff:
u don't even ashamed of your self..smh
grin "do you ashamed" of your english?
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by EvieP(f): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thats fine.

Meanwhile i have been writing since i was 11 and i have not been discovered. They done even dey use the old ones for rough book sef.. I pray that this talented will not wasted
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:
That's right, those blaming Buhari are just being idle, when they are busy with something tangible to do, they won't blame Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Dehrealjoy(f): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
friendlyadvice:
She no even fine sef
Get sense
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Gabrendo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
This use to be me then I grew up and lost my way.
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by cckalima: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hashimyussufamao:
As posted by a Facebook User, Ajayi Oluwabunmi Boom Boom;

"Meet Liliana Akah Akah, a budding writer. She started writing when she was ten years old. So far, she has written nine story books.

She's writes in exercise books and design it like it is a published book (check the pictures below).

Her parents noticed her flair for
writing and they don't want to kill that talent. She lives in the neighborhood and somehow, it got to her parents that I'm a writer. They brought her to me and the rest is history.

After having long conversations with Liliana, I
asked her what the dream is, she replied: 'to be a popular writer'.

According to her, she feels happy when she writes a story because, she knows this is what she will do when she grows up.

Watch out for Liliana Akah(Toks). She has stories that will leave a print in the writing industry."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=212700296378404&id=100029153046423

This is so amazing from a 13 year old girl.

pirates stay clear or ?
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2019
God i thank you for this inspiration. She is an inspiration to me. I got to get those ideas in written
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Maziyk: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Pls she should writes for us ike ekwere mmadu the yam eater
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by marlow1962(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2019
The first one was a seven years old boy who created 9 apps(if am not mistaking) ,now is 13 years old girl with 9 books.if another one comes up tomorrow then people are just doing it to trend.rubbish angry
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by brownbib(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Impressive.
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Champneys: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Bravo.
Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Natifa(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Am impressed. Keep writing it makes you better and better. Hope to see you up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
mycutiepie:
Wow I was reading your post and smiling cos Liliana reminded me of my childhood and how I used my writing books for school to write and design my own magazine edition after editions. I am super proud of this special child and I look forward to meeting you two. I am always happy reading about children like her.

Thanks for sharing her story/talent with us. She will go places and I pray God keeps her to fulfill her destiny.

Aameen. Have you published books, ma?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times / IMSU Stabbing & Suicide Saga: Nigerian Students And Campus Marriage, The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.