Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu (812 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by Igboblog: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has condemned the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by the members of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Monday, Atiku described the action of IPOB as an uncivilised and undemocratic.

He said he waited to speak privately with Ike before making a public statement and have expressed my full and total repudiation of the unfortunate incident with him.

The statement reads,

"The physical assault on the immediate past Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, in Nuremberg, Germany, is an uncivilised and undemocratic action that I condemn in totality."

"I waited to speak privately with Ike before making a public statement and I have expressed my full and total repudiation of the unfortunate incident with him."

"No one deserves such mob action, least of all a man who is a specimen of what a democrat should be. A champion of the rights of the people of the Southeast and Nigeria, and a patriot par excellence."

"Nigerians, and especially those who were misguided into physically assaulting Senator Ekweremadu, will do well to remember the patriotic roles he played in saving Nigeria from a constitutional crisis in 2010, when there was a lacuna in the Presidency. He and then Senate President David Mark midwifed the Doctrine of Necessity that stabilised the nation. But for that patriotic action, our democracy might have been terminated."

"If those who were involved in that crass action had given due thought to the role Ike has played in nation-building, they would have celebrated a man who has made sacrifices for their good."

"To Senator Ekweremadu, I say that my family and I, and indeed most Nigerians, hold you in the highest esteem. An esteem that cannot be shaken by this incident."

"Finally, I call on those behind the assault to turn a new leaf and repudiate violence in all its forms, to seek peace and pursue it and to learn to give honour to whom it is due."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/912641/finally-atiku-reacts-to-attack-on-sen-ekweremadu/

Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Where is the reactions when an innocent ordinary civilian is beaten black and blue by mob or the army?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Still on the matter grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by michelz: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Reasonable people all over the world have condemned the attack apart from the terrorist IPOB miscreants.

They want until Nnamdi Kanu and the other miscreants are charged with attempted murder before they will have sense.
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by juvewalex(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
No politician is expected to speak in support of it . The reaction is no news to me ...
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by 360degreess(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
..Atiku,are you no longer the president of Biafran Cameroonians?.Why did it take you this long to react to the frustration of your people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by Ventura1: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
What do you expect, he is one of the country oppressors.
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Political correctness.
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by romenna: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
u r a psychopath
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by vibre: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
What is an atiku and why is it reacting?
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Political correctness.

Exactly.
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
michelz:
Reasonable people all over the world have condemned the attack apart from the terrorist IPOB miscreants.

They want until Nnamdi Kanu and the other miscreants are charged with attempted murder before they will have sense.

Funny how these "reasonable people" are all jumping over themselves to condemn the actions of IPOB but if it had been armed herdsmen who slaughtered people, nobody would say anything

The moral of the story is "The highly placed of society only care about injustice when it happens to their fellow highly placed cohort
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by madmohamed(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Igboblog:
Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party in the 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has condemned the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by the members of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Monday, Atiku described the action of IPOB as an uncivilised and undemocratic.

He said he waited to speak privately with Ike before making a public statement and have expressed my full and total repudiation of the unfortunate incident with him.

The statement reads,

"The physical assault on the immediate past Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, in Nuremberg, Germany, is an uncivilised and undemocratic action that I condemn in totality."

"I waited to speak privately with Ike before making a public statement and I have expressed my full and total repudiation of the unfortunate incident with him."

"No one deserves such mob action, least of all a man who is a specimen of what a democrat should be. A champion of the rights of the people of the Southeast and Nigeria, and a patriot par excellence."

"Nigerians, and especially those who were misguided into physically assaulting Senator Ekweremadu, will do well to remember the patriotic roles he played in saving Nigeria from a constitutional crisis in 2010, when there was a lacuna in the Presidency. He and then Senate President David Mark midwifed the Doctrine of Necessity that stabilised the nation. But for that patriotic action, our democracy might have been terminated."

"If those who were involved in that crass action had given due thought to the role Ike has played in nation-building, they would have celebrated a man who has made sacrifices for their good."

"To Senator Ekweremadu, I say that my family and I, and indeed most Nigerians, hold you in the highest esteem. An esteem that cannot be shaken by this incident."

"Finally, I call on those behind the assault to turn a new leaf and repudiate violence in all its forms, to seek peace and pursue it and to learn to give honour to whom it is due."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/912641/finally-atiku-reacts-to-attack-on-sen-ekweremadu/
Atiku is taking about Nigerian y we are taking Biafra we want someone who is taking how to destroy the zoo not someone who is in love whit zoo. Atiku is telling ipob about building Nigerian something they don't want to hear
Re: BREAKING!!! Finally, Atiku Reacts To Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu by chibuthanks: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
madmohamed:
Atiku is taking about Nigerian y we are taking Biafra we want someone who is taking how to destroy the zoo not someone who is in love whit zoo. Atiku is telling ipob about building Nigerian something they don't want to hear
A A A is talking rubbish

(1) (Reply)

I Now Understand Why IPOB Are Called Terrorist.says Ekweremadu / Nigerians Today Spotted Using Condemned Refrigerator As Means Of Transportation / Shut Up And Applaud Our Soldiers ! French President Screams At African Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.