Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please Help Me On This And God Will Help You Too - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me On This And God Will Help You Too (811 Views)

3 Simple Tricks That Will Help You Make More Sales On Your Website / No More Security Men Because Here Is Security Cameras That Will Help You . / Epic List Of 41 Web Design Tools That Will Help You Build Websites Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On This And God Will Help You Too by kollex003: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2010
I am despiratly in need of the code to send email through vb.net and the code to make combo box search like google.

I have a project that these are the only two things delaying me to complete it and its making the clients to see me  like i don't know what I am doing.
Please any body that knows it should please post it or to my email  kola_data@yahoo.com

1.    code to send email directly through Vb.net application

2.    the code to search a record through combo box in way that if the combo box loop a list of names and say for example Adebayo Olusegun is one the names, 

* if the user types adeb, it lists only names that contains adeb and adebayo olusegun will be included

* if the user also type olu, it lists names that contains olu and it will also include adebayo olusegun.
Re: Please Help Me On This And God Will Help You Too by ebot64(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
Is your vb.net application a web application or a windows forms application?
Re: Please Help Me On This And God Will Help You Too by kollex003: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
it's a window application

(1) (Reply)

Installing Digital Persona 4000b / Which Version Of Python Is Best For A Beginner / Here Is The Largest Collection Of Free Microsoft Ebooks Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.