Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo (78692 Views)

Is PBAT Wearing Bullet Proof Underneath HIs Dress? / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by golddust6000(m): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2019
successmatters:
In a season where your kinsmen are afraid of farming yams because fulani cows will dig it up and eat and nothing will happen, your went to eat yams farmed in Europe?
Yam doesn’t grows in Europe.
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 20, 2019
This is someone's father.

Stop repeating this story.
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Sparkle777(f): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Not good... Not good at all. I still don't get the actual reason though. What will it change? Is the attack an ipob or a Nigerian thing? Do we then do same to other politicians or only Igbo politician?
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by otokx(m): 6:55am On Aug 20, 2019
Valves are meant to let steam out periodically so that it does not become something else.
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by BluntBoy(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Fulaniherdmens:
Ukraine had their past politician thrown inside thrash bin Vitaly Zhuravsky. What manner of disgrace to compare to someone that was only drag by the cloth and let to flee. I stand against marginalization. On the contrary as past vice senate he have veto power to sign to bill IPOB as an entity which their peaceful protests led operation python dance and killing of innocent protest . Any stage protest the govt have upper judiciary to contain it without any form of casualty . I believe u know Hongkong; you and I know is at the verge of idiocratic or idiosyncrasy . Ike Ekweremadu is a bloody being that just tasted the subjugation of Ndigbo . Ndewo

Next time, avoid using words you don't understand. Never attempt to show off until you have mastered the English language.
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by PapaAdanna: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2019
I know say wetin vex dem na that cloth wey the man wear...

They call it zoo grin grin
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by mabea: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2019
muykem:
Ekweremadu was handsomely disgraced by his people. I am still thinking on how Biafra will be governed if God forbid it comes to an existence.
I thought you people said that igbos should rise up and hold their people responsible, now that they decided to obey and you're complaining what do we call you, hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
successmatters:
The cap should be returned and kept at the Biafran army war museum at Umuahia , people will pay top dollar to go and watch it grin
grin
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Afamed: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

You will eat ur word one day quota system...You mock people fighting for their right as the citizens ,
Listen to me You graduate of tribalism university lagos(UNILAG)...

To We igbos Our politicians Are serving us Not we serving them like in hausa & yoruba ,just like how it is in Civilised country " you yorubas can spoonfed urs We dont care
Every one is quota system in Nigeria except your tribe. Shame on you
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Glycosunde: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Amaechi already said it before and ipob are just starting to carry out that order. I don't see what is wrong with that. Let other tribes take a cue from this and do d needful

1 Like

Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by ugocitywnda: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
This is my advice to all wide mouthed fools, keep distance from Igbos and IPOB affairs. Its our matter and fight,we are brothers even after disagreements of any form its to settle all wrongs among us.mtcheeeeew
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2019
muykem:
Ekweremadu was handsomely disgraced by his people. I am still thinking on how Biafra will be governed if God forbid it comes to an existence.

May be u don't know, Biafrans are not asslickers. We have respect for our leaders so long as you are doing the right thing. You will enjoy the support of the masses. The masses can kill cos of a good leader. The same masses will mess u up severely if u start derailing from what u are expected to do.

We don't bow to any man apart from God. We are not lazy, we don't want to be fed by any person. We strive to feed ourselves. So we can't take any bullshit from anyone that looks down on us. We may chose u as our leader, but that does not make u sit on our heads and make us feel like ur slaves...no no no...we don't accept that. If u do, we topple ur leadership and pick another sane person. We are not lacking in any angle.

So, if Biafra is achieved, it will have the best leadership cos each leader will know that he/she can be messed up at any point when he/she chose to derail from the acceptable general code of conduct.
We chose u a leader cos we think there is something good u can do, if u disappoint, we cut u off.
That is even how the Bible instructed. Any trees that does not bear good fruits, shall be cut off and be cast into the fire. That is BIAFRA for u. Like us or hate us, it makes no difference.

1 Like

Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Afamed: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

You will eat ur word one day quota system...You mock people fighting for their right as the citizens ,
Listen to me You graduate of tribalism university lagos(UNILAG)...

To We igbos Our politicians Are serving us Not we serving them like in hausa & yoruba ,just like how it is in Civilised country " you yorubas can spoonfed urs We dont care
You are right my beautiful Adaama. It's only the Igbos that their politicians are serving to the brim day night and morning

1 Like

Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Champneys: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2019
Ekweremadu sef fu..ck up!

Instead of you to stay at home and eat yam, you went all the way to Germany to eat yam, but instead nah beating you chop! grin

Smh.
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Afamed: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Champneys:
Ekweremadu sef fu..ck up!

Instead of you to stay at home and eat yam, you went all the way to Germany to eat yam, but instead nah beating you chop! grin

Smh.
But can people not eat yam in peace again? Lol
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by franchasng: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
chukwu gozie gi nna
ma gi nne oma mara mma
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Show off! grin!! This is exactly why most of our youths won’t succeed in near future. My English might have swept ur feet.
Your lifestyle is a recycle bin that needs to be shredded.

BluntBoy:

Next time, avoid using words you don't understand. Never attempt to show off until you have mastered the English language.
Re: Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo by successmatters(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
pinkygurl:

shocked but He didn't ask Fulani herdsmen to eat his kinsmen yams na or is there something I am missing?

He should raise the issue in national assembly and pursue bills to stop it. He should be seen to be doing something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.