Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Experience On Timbu - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Experience On Timbu (301 Views)

Share Your Experience On This Promo Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On Timbu by haraphat01: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Tourism is one of the untapped means of revenue generation in this country. We have countless of tourist attraction locations situated all over Nigeria with little or no development. I could remember my last visit Badary's Slave Museum, that was one of the best travel experience I've ever had. Was it the horrible story behind how our slave fore fathers were treated by their masters or how these men and women were exchanged for material things? The place is full of beautiful stories if anyone wishes to hear/know about.

Sorry for the little distracted above, I just wanted to talk on [url]timbu.com[/url]. A new tourism website I just stumpled on, I was referred to it by a him, I found it useful to navigate on anything relating to tourisms.

(1) (Reply)

Training Opportunities In Research, M&E, Data Management And Analysis / The Search Continues....n 1.2m Cash And 1 Year Modelling Contract With Ibomhotel / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.