Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved (803 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Seven Big Brother Naija housemates, have been selected for possible eviction this week.

The housemates were nominated after an arena game challenge between the two groups in the house, the Icons and Cruisetopia.

They were told to fill up their team’s cup with a spoon, the team that fills the cup on time will emerge winner.

MackenzieSkyBlog recalls that Big brother divided the housemates into two groups sometime lastweek.

The ‘Cruisetopia team’ were defeated by the Icons during the challenge.

Elozonam, who won the veto power on Sunday was asked to save one housemate... SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved by Kylekent59: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mercy is 100% safe. I can wedge all my salary for her.

I watch BBNija because of mercy.

She is original

She is real

She is lively and she would be among the top 3.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kylekent59:

She is original

She is real

I'm seeing either Diane, Gedoni, or Jayke leaving on Sunday
Re: Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved by Okoyeaniche(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Kylekent59:

She is original

She is real

I watch BBNAIJA because of TACHA....

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaij2019 - Mercy & Six Other Housemates Up For Eviction This Week, Tacha Saved by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 20, 2019
I am very sure of Diane going home, I like her but .......

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Pencil Sketch Of Naira Marley / Hot Mix: Dj Goat - Meehh Part 5 Mix / Meet The Dancing Nigeria Cleaner In Dubai- UAE #positivevibes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.