Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” (520 Views)

Video:Burna Boy Laughing To The Bank With Asake After Buying $1 Million Jewelry / Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” by Eeldris1000001: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
The former NNPC boss Diezani Madueke Alison is still in the centre of a multi-billion corruption case. She resides in the United Kingdom due to fear of being prosecuted if she steps her foot in Nigeria.

Deizani is a runaway politician and she’s fighting for her rights from outside the country.

She told the court via her Lawyer that she wants her confiscated Jewellery back. According to the EFCC court records, the Jewellery is worth $ 40 million.

Her lawyers also accused the EFCC of entering her property illegally to falsely remove her belongings.

Her legal team claimed that the federal government and the EFCC violated her right to own property and to acquire other items at her own discretion. They cited section 43 and 44 of the constitution to defend their case against the EFCC.

On July 5, 2019, the EFCC secured a court order that allows the organization to temporarily forfeit the jewellery and the gold iPhone to the government.

EFCC officials told the court that it found and seized the jewellery and the customised gold iPhone “on the premises of the respondent;” adding that it reasonably suspected that the former minister acquired them with “proceeds of unlawful activities.”

According to the court documents, EFCC took away 33 sets, include “419 expensive bangles; 315 expensive rings; 304 expensive earrings; 267 expensive necklaces; 189 expensive wristwatches; 174 expensive necklaces and earrings; 78 expensive bracelets; 77 expensive brooches; and 74 expensive pendant

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/corrupt-diezani-madueke-i-want-my-40-million-jewelry-back/

Re: Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” by Blizzy9ja: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
She has money... she has a right to acquire whatever she wants at her own discretion... why break into her house and seize her belongings?
Re: Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” by Mandyoluchi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
What impetus.
IPOB London branch biko do the needful
Re: Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” by Abuogaji1: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2019
Mandyoluchi:
What impetus.
IPOB London branch biko do the needful
Ur head dey dea
Re: Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” by lukui: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria: the only country where you get to walk free after looting the treasury and a pat on your back and a public pardon for milking them dry!!!

Even the angels sometimes wonder when they look down from heaven and ask Baba God?

"which type of people did you put inside this country?"
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Diezani Madueke ” I Want My $40 Million Jewelry Back” by Funmmyastic: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2019
This woman love jewelries sha.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Vows To Sponsor Education Of Little Girl Singing DJ Cuppy Gelato (V / Mercy Johnson Pays A Visit To Shan George After Surgery In The Hospital / Still On BamBam & TeddyA Traditional Wedding - Here Comes The Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.