Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) (30180 Views)

Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London / Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by ne14: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Sirbifest(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
some people say Igbo aren't united, with the past records of there movements in liberating there region from politicians that are oppressing them, I can say Igbo are the most united tribe follow by Fulani then Hausa, you see we Yoruba, we always backstab a fellow brother, we lick ass of where we are presently eating, we used to abandon a fellow brother in his hard times, we don't know how to speak in one voice, we can sell our birthright or brothers for s peanut, we can see how Hausa Shiite and Igbo stood behind their son (elzhaky & Kanu) and how we Yoruba abandon our own son, ask for a drop of water from the ocean of a Yoruba man, he will never give you or else he have something to benefit in return , you'll want to ask why am hiding behind keyboard and not lead a movement to facilitate the release of Sowore. don't forget I said we Yoruba are coward fear fear tribe that will be looking for who will lead the battle for us and to later abandon him when enemy conquer the leader

9 Likes

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i see nigerian flag inside his house.

this man no dey hear word. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by isram: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Una own dey come

The beating will get to you soon
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2019
A lady was recently raped to death in front of a church in Benue state...

None of this oppressors deemed it necessary to visit her family...

She's was a nobody... Hardly made the news

God will judge all of you worshipping this rogues and singing their praises

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by muykem: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Why is their face look like as if they are expecting their own beating soonest.
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2019
If NGIGE say he no d die make him go Europe dis period

Stupid man
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by amazon14: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2019
United looters.

Ngige anyi na eche gi

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by spirul77: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2019
can't you see politicians are united when it comes to their interest, no more APC or PDP for this matter o, thieves..
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Thats why i hate nigeria
He is back to paradise
With tight sad ill trained security guards walking around the house with rusty ak 47's ready to pop any intruder,street filled with hilux.
Useless bastards looters everywhere.
I felt pained,they should have beaten him to pulp.
I just dey imagine if na person like dino alaye
Wetin dem for do am
Dino wey tall,wey geh body
Gbe gbe gbe body eh
Dino melaye go beat all of them put

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by owolabi5: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2019
WOW!
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2019
uzohrome:
Ipob is purely indomitable. But Ike is our own sha
why Ike....why not okoroacha
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ada invite you to come chop yam...and she no invite me. In fact im jealous. sad
if Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy tell me what gender is AdaObi
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2019
How many families of slain soldiers in the North East have they visited. because of one small tussle na him una rush go see am like say he had an episode of Stroke and is in coma. I jst tire for this country .

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by sylve11: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
The beating must continue in Nigeria.

thats the way forward........... cool
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2019
amaniro:
Look at how they are well relaxed in Nigeria. Because they know they have all the security agents in their pocket. And the masses are still romancing their oppressors.

Stockholm syndrome is our greatest problem... We adore our oppressors...

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by vibre: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Has this man eaten the new yam yet?
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by nogragra: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2019
eben2marketer:
IgbereTV you pipu won't allow this man to rest

Please note that if you are frail Hospital is your home. If however you want to be the president of a virile country called Nigeria, you have to be unbiased and strong too. Buhari does not qualify in any way for the presidency pronto.
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2019
How many of us àre living well because of them?
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2019
This is to clearly tell us that our leaders are only for themselves, irrespective of their political parties, they'll always be united against the masses. This is a clarion call on the masses, all we just need is to remove our tribal and religious differences and face our common enemy. The elites create these differences so we won't be able to agree on a common goal.... Lawan is a Muslim and Hausa, Ekweremadu is a Christian and Igbo, An injury to one of them is an injury to all, I pray and hope we the masses can have this sense also

7 Likes

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by policysamuel(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Beating senator

Battered Senator grin
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2019
bewla:
if Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy tell me what gender is AdaObi
Ada is daughter,obi is king/kingdom. So use the grey matter smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by landforeast(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Don't fight for any politician, don't kill yourself for any politician they are all the same. Their personal interest first.
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Seun360(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...

Lawan: Aki (Ngige) when you sef go go eat new yam for Germany?

Aki (Ngige): Listen to me Aboki, new yam o, old yam o...infact pounded yam and cocoyam. Anything yam I no dey eat again. You no see Ekwe wey stand here, na God of yam save am. Na condolence visit we for dey here for so.

Ekwe: Smiling sheepishly...yes, my brother. Na true o. Na God save me say i still sabi run small. In fact those old men wey whooze me dey vex say dem still dey under cold for Europe because of us at their age.

You jokingly made a whole lot of sense.
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Dem no buy milo nd peak milk grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Caseless: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2019
We , the good Nigerians now love him.
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by BRASH: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Ipob no try at all. If they did the right thimg, this visit would been at his hospital room

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2019
IPOB beat you blue-black. If you don't forgive, that would be your last foreign trip travel because useless IPOB go finish you.

Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by cyberprince8(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2019
makewetalk2:
Why wont they visit him? See the quick response. They did not visit victims of all the incidents that happened in Nigeria. and we are reporting that a thief received visitors.
wonders

Hehehe
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Hope he came back with some Nuremberg yam as an evidence......I just dey imagine say na Okorocha na him receive this kain ceremonia beating with that him one leg.......na coma him for still dey up till now
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2019
visit becos of beating only while people are dying by armed robbery, kidnapped without visiting them.
Re: Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Sirbifest:
some people say Igbo aren't united, with the past records of there movements in liberating there region from politicians that are oppressing them, I can say Igbo are the most united tribe follow by Fulani then Hausa, you see we Yoruba, we always backstab a fellow brother, we lick ass of where we are presently eating, we used to abandon a fellow brother in his hard times, we don't know how to speak in one voice, we can sell our birthright or brothers for s peanut, we can see how Hausa Shiite and Igbo stood behind their son (elzhaky & Kanu) and how we Yoruba abandon our own son, ask for a drop of water from the ocean of a Yoruba man, he will never give you or else he have something to benefit in return , you'll want to ask why am hiding behind keyboard and not lead a movement to facilitate the release of Sowore. don't forget I said we Yoruba are coward fear fear tribe that will be looking for who will lead the battle for us and to later abandon him when enemy conquer the leader
oga writer,when sowore batting Jonathan and associated/enjoying with TINUBU and BUHARI,did he call us,when karma is playing now,you want to be involved,your brain needed reset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.