Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling (40734 Views)

Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Praizenews: 2:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Actress Belinda Effah shares new adorable photos as she looks radiant in new denim outfit. She reveals she was once referred to as ugly Duckling when she have nothing.

See more below
Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-was-onced-referred-to-as-ugly-duckling-actress-belindah-effah-reveals/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Praizenews: 2:25am On Aug 20, 2019
She wrote ;

See More Sexy Photos of Belinda Effha => HERE

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by PoliteActivist: 2:41am On Aug 20, 2019
It's not only u. Every girl was once refered to by someone as ugly...
And indeed any human being can be ugly, viewed a certain way

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by bizza45: 2:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Is that all

15 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Kingpee2(m): 3:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Every one is ugly until money shows up.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Congrats you are beautiful now..

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available

2 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Izabel(f): 3:45am On Aug 20, 2019
Na money be fine babe if i blow now i'll transform too cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by meobizy(f): 4:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Well, that's all in the past.
Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Katier00(f): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2019
When she had nothing not when she have nothing take note

10 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Who money never touch go think say him ugly

2 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Sirbifest(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2019
ki lo kan wa pelu iyen, your ugliness/beauty is your problem, Nairaland should stop promoting this type of shit, one yeye blogger will just go to Instagram page of attention seeking Instagram olosho and bring there yeye timeline post to nairaland as news

5 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Lagbaja01(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Remove that make-up and let's see your nashora face grin

13 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Funmmyastic: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2019
Na money be fresh babe or bobo,nobody is really ugly.

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by makewetalk2: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Not once. You still are the ugly monkey. dont change it to duckling is monkey

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by lonelydora: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2019
She's still ugly nah

3 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Abalado(f): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2019
So now nko,, who are you,,,? Ure as ugly as anything,,, bcs say u use cream,,?

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by stonemind(f): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2019
H
Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by sotall(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2019
You just succeeded in giving yourself name.

Ugly duckling.

It's looks nice on you

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by kingreign(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Belinda, why you sabi lie?
We grew up in Kubwa and attended same church, no one ever called her that back in church o, she was a choir member and so was her husband. In fact she was beautiful na now she no try again.
I know her parents and family well, I know her husband and child wella. I know this girl for Kubwa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by pyro62(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2019
She's so cute though
Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by visijo(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2019
We are born with only two fears, the fear of falling and the fear of loud noises. All other fears are learned and influenced by our environments and cultures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by pattythyme1: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
now u don fine for ur face

2 Likes

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Mursz: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Una don start

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by mozona(m): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
if it us true and u are beautiful now that means
enough plastic surgery

1 Like

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by Mrshape: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
The person made a nice observation.

Person make I fine pass na ugly he be.
Because na me dag the line make separate beauty and ugliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling by bizhop01: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
My girl have grow wing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captain Demuren's Curvy Wife, Toolz Looks Alluring In New Photos / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.