Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Are Bloggers Lazy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Bloggers Lazy? (272 Views)

This Is How #1,000 Can Give You Financial Freedom If You Are Not Lazy! / Stop Carrying Your Phone About..Start Using The Passion Lazy Phone Holder / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bloggers Lazy? by slightlyMad(f): 3:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Every story these days are titled 10 ways to identify xyz, number 3 and 4 is very sure.

Then you open it and they tell you it is on the next page
You click next page they tell you part of number 1 and they tell you the rest is on another page

What is all these jagbajantis ké?

Last time, one of them posted a good headline "mom decided to surprise her daughter at college and was shocked at what she saw" at first I was like this must be interesting.

Then I found myself on page 10 reading about how she is the only daughter after her father passed away,.
Page 11 telling me her dad passed away in an auto accident, who cares, tell me what she found in her room and let me go read something else.

You guys are gradually rendering the internet useless, kindly think of another trade.
Thanks for reading.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Lazy? by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Hahahaha.. Another way to attract traffic.
More views=more money

(1) (Reply)

Piling Sheets For Sale / Mazda CX-7 For Sale / Best Vendor,direct Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.