Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted (23170 Views)

Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by TundeBricklayer: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
googi:
Most of the arguments here only point to one conclusion. There is no question that most of the progressive institutions in Nigeria are located in one area of the country, South West.

Industrial Estates, Schools at all levels, Housing Estates, not to mention factories and transportation by road, water and air. Most of these were created by Regional Government before oil became an income.

Actually, Western Region covered more area then than today. These institutions attracted not only Nigerian from all regions but Africans from all countries.

It was a pride then to boast that all these institutions were open to all regardless of "tribe", ethnic group or nationalities. University of Ibadan, though was a British College produced the finest scholars regardless of ethnicity. Compare that to University of Nigeria, Nssuka.

Jakande Housing, free schools and hospitals available to all. Even Yoruba complained against Jakande that all the house boys and girls chose to go to Schools creating shortage of help.

Outsiders are still grateful and thankful for these egalitarian services and generosity throughout Africa from South African Mandela to Liberians across West Africa.

This argument here and many others are warnings to South West that they will overrun your institutions and infrastructure and continue to do so only to call you mumu for your generosity.

Yoruba Ronu.

Here is normally GDP that was recently released by NBS covers states economy development indices, mind you Enugu, Imo and Abia is not yet out, all Yoruba typical states are below Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by MusaChukwudi: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
LZAA:

Sai ruga grin

who go lend igboland money? wey the means to pay?

1 Like

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by MusaChukwudi: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Here is normally GDP that was recently released by NBS covers states economy development indices, mind you Enugu, Imo and Abia is not yet out, all Yoruba typical states are below Anambra state

Oga forget statistics, why are your people porting from their ancestral land? Mainly to go and disturb innocent lagosians in our rich state.....why?
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by TundeBricklayer: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Oga forget statistics, why are your people porting from their ancestral land? Mainly to go and disturb innocent lagosians in our rich state.....why?

You changed to Musachukwudi from ugly awo

Biggest investors in Lagos are not Yorubas, Lagos is national heritages, built by Niger/Delta money, during last election voters registration, it was clear there are more people in Southeast than West minus Lagos, with IPOB order Igbos still recorded more grin it means nobody is porting to their ancestral land to typical Yoruba states except few just like your people over here.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by MusaChukwudi: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You changed to Musachukwudi from ugly awo

Biggest investors in Lagos are not Yorubas, Lagos is national heritages, built by Niger/Delta money, during last election voters registration, it was clear there are more people in Southeast than West minus Lagos, with IPOB order Igbos still recorded more grin it means nobody is porting to their ancestral land to typical Yoruba states except few just like your people over here.

SAD!!! Rubbish as usual!

2 Likes

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by TundeBricklayer: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
googi:
Most of the arguments here only point to one conclusion. There is no question that most of the progressive institutions in Nigeria are located in one area of the country, South West.

Industrial Estates, Schools at all levels, Housing Estates, not to mention factories and transportation by road, water and air. Most of these were created by Regional Government before oil became an income.

Actually, Western Region covered more area then than today. These institutions attracted not only Nigerian from all regions but Africans from all countries.

It was a pride then to boast that all these institutions were open to all regardless of "tribe", ethnic group or nationalities. University of Ibadan, though was a British College produced the finest scholars regardless of ethnicity. Compare that to University of Nigeria, Nssuka.

Jakande Housing, free schools and hospitals available to all. Even Yoruba complained against Jakande that all the house boys and girls chose to go to Schools creating shortage of help.

Outsiders are still grateful and thankful for these egalitarian services and generosity throughout Africa from South African Mandela to Liberians across West Africa.

This argument here and many others are warnings to South West that they will overrun your institutions and infrastructure and continue to do so only to call you mumu for your generosity.

Yoruba Ronu.

I guess this is the hospital grin grin,

2 Likes

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by Ritchiee: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Here is normally GDP that was recently released by NBS covers states economy develop ;Dment indices, mind you Enugu, Imo and Abia is not yet out, all Yoruba typical states are below Anambra state

Igboland is te chnically dead grin
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by googi: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Uglyojuku:

You are right sir but areye you saying that we should not allow them to come to our schools.Remember that Yorubaland has more schools, higher institutions than anywhere in Nigeria.

If you read what I stated, I think the tolerance and accommodation between UI and University of Nigeria, Nssuka is informative. They do have Yoruba at Nssuka just as they have Yoruba in Eastern states. The number speaks for itself Are they as complacent?

Somebody asked who would lend Igbo money, Guarantee Trust the way they lend Innoson(•‿•)
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by barragan: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
This report doesn't mean anything by itself. Most of your first world countries are the most indebted in the world, if your country or region does not have enough money they can acquire loan, how you use the loan is the most important issue here.

1 Like

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by TundeBricklayer: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
googi:

If you read what I stated, I think the tolerance and accommodation between UI and University of Nigeria, Nssuka is informative. They do have Yoruba at Nssuka just as they have Yoruba in Eastern states. The number speaks for itself Are they as complacent?

Somebody asked who would lend Igbo money, Guarantee Trust the way they lend Innoson(•‿•)
Ignoramus Igbo banks are leading money to Yorubas
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by duncun: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by jafol(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
I keep saying this the more Yoruba keep accommodating other tribes they will ruin the whole Yoruba nation. We have millions of other tribes living in Yoruba land n destroying space n polluting the nation. We need to put out these people by putting some laws in place. Enough. Igbos n other tribe get a lot of money allocated to them than yorubas but they don’t develop their place. There people run from there to southwest n our lands r congested with people who don’t have our best interest at heart. TINUBU pls do something fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by duncun: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by YorubaHero12: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
jafol:
I keep saying this the more Yoruba keep accommodating other tribes they will ruin the whole Yoruba nation. We have millions of other tribes living in Yoruba land n destroying space n polluting the nation. We need to put out these people by putting some laws in place. Enough. Igbos n other tribe get a lot of money allocated to them than yorubas but they don’t develop their place. There people run from there to southwest n our lands r congested with people who don’t have our best interest at heart. TINUBU pls do something fast

This is what I keep telling people, the Yoruba states have too much influx of people from other region that’s leading to a strain on our resources. If you watch Sanwo-Olu interview during his campaign period, he detailed the effect on too much population of other indigene on the resources of the SW.

Other regions get allocation and use it for their populace while our own allocation is used to cater for someone else. Our public schools is free for all, health centers, and other government institutions e.t.c.

You can argue that other region are contributing to the tax of the SW but what is the correlation coz study has shown that only few people pay taxes. In as much as I don’t want to sound tribalistic, there should be some sort of system in place to checkmate all these strain on resources.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by YorubaHero12: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
duncun:
The only way your tinubu can help you is to seek to open calabar, portharcourt seaports for commercial use , and have viable alternate airports in se/ss . This is relatively what makes ppl come to your region and as such you can't stop ppl from migrating and doing their legitimate businesses in your one Nigeria. Or better still, seek to secede.

I don’t know why you guys always attribute the failure of the Nigerian system to Tinubu like he’s some sort of god or architect of the failure of other regions.

Obasanjo (PDP) was an ally of the SE/SS, he fought Tinubu almost throughout his tenure and the jagban survived the onslaught. Obasanjo does not deem it fit to open Calabar and other port.

Jonathan who was a SS’ner used almost 5-6 years as president under the PDP and did not deem it fit to open other port , and yet all you guys do is to blame Tinubu.

There is something wrong somewhere, either those ports are not viable or deep enough to accommodate large ship or PDP government is mentally sick to even use almost 16years and not take action on that.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by sammyonal: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2019
SEGLIZ:

in as much you try to hold the peace and unity thing in high esteem these sons of devil won't but provoke you to wroth.
see them everywhere in southwest, doing every kind of available business yet they won't but curse the land that makes them.
a good number of individual or self-development in their region is through resources from the southwest.
they are nothing but son of devil willing to destroy the nation for no reasonable reason.
truth be told about all this biafran agitators is that those commenting on this platform re not based in Lagos but outside Lagos thats why u see them talking shits.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by jafol(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
duncun:
The only way your tinubu can help you is to seek to open calabar, portharcourt seaports for commercial use , and have viable alternate airports in se/ss . This is relatively what makes ppl come to your region and as such you can't stop ppl from migrating and doing their legitimate businesses in your one Nigeria. Or better still, seek to secede.
Is that not why you have representation to put ur needs for the ports, you liars even if you have the ports you will see find excuse to come LAGOS
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by oziamaka: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
MyGeneration:

if Nigeria they remove quota system and decided that let everything be done in merit devoid of corruption, connection or politics a lot of region and there phantom stats and achievements would in a blink of an eye go extinct
so true
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by SEGLIZ: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
sammyonal:
truth be told about all this biafran agitators is that those commenting on this platform re not based in Lagos but outside Lagos thats why u see them talking shits.

does that mean they lack civilization.?
all I see in them is greed, self-centeredness and hatred for others.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by Front0lane: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2019
I will be reporting this comment waiting to see if the mod will ban you. I do not write half of this before I get banned daily. Make I never start to insult the mod so he or she won’t have that as an excuse.
capitalzero:

why can we make use of online presence? I have travelled across 5 geopolitical zones inNigeria. I did not bother about north east. what I can I say that we yorubas are living in past glory. other regions are closing the gap. we worship men in yoruba land and we believe in tales from elders.
granted igbo love money and they can do illegal and immoral things to make big money. in south west, our girls are being impregnated by useless men because of 'indomie and egg'. People are mining skulls because of #50k. in most parts of yoruba land, people commit crime and immoral things for ridiculous amounts. crime is crime. fornication is fornication. fraud is fraud. murder is murder.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by Front0lane: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Igbos never cease to amaze me lol. So begging in Imo is not as a result of lazy youth n every other rubbish you contrasted it with when discussing lazy youth in Yoruba land ?

capitalzero:

there are beggars in every land. even there are beggars in United States. we are talking of institutionalized begging as culture.
Re: South-West Tops List Of Domestic Debtors, South-East Least Indebted by Front0lane: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Another Ipob statistician from Yorubaland I hail O. How is Ipob bureau of statistics coming along ? What data is now available concerning Igbo overtaking every other ethnic group across the globe ? Is any ethnic group overtaking Igbo in the cocaine sector yet ? Pls your immense statistic from Ipob bureau is highly anticipated.

capitalzero:

I am very sure you have not travelled outside south west. travelling is part of education. try to learn from other tribes without biased. we yorubas are too superstitious and praise- singers of known criminals. most yoruba youths are lazy and like begging for money. yes, there are criminals in other tribes and they commit crime for big profits. but here my people will be committing heinous crimes for peanut. yorubaland is retrogressing and young ones are believing tales of elders that igbo are cannibals and lovers of money without questioning. no tribe is special. there are bad people and good people in every culture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria 'interested' In Hosting AFCON 2015 / Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.